ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. Cats vs. Dogs

I'm OK if they're going to let both teams play, but after seeing the Husky DB push Max over the other DB's back while OOB, we'd better not start seeing ticky-tack stuff.

FG. Right choice IMO. We are moving the ball and we should take the points early to stay on the right side of the 8 ball.

Points is points but still I wish bell had just caught that ball. It hit him in the chest.

Amazed that Mazza isn’t getting any press or recognition—20 for 21 on field goals? He could end up being better than a Hansen.

Missed initial tackle followed by 6 Cougs needed to tackle the TE. Hoping to see very little of that going forward.

Amazed that Mazza isn’t getting any press or recognition—20 for 21 on field goals? He could end up being better than a Hansen.
He could have a better FG percentage, but Hansen regularly hit 50 plus.

Eason missed the receiver WIDE OPEN down the sideline. Didn't even see our defensive backfield there if he caught it. 1 more year! 1 more year!

Good blitz call not withstanding the missed holding call AND the uncatchable ball.

WOW. That missed catch was something UW's typical receiver corps makes. Good job Langford though getting the arm through.

Renard Bell nose tackle.
great deal of keystone cop business in the secondary...again
SpryGiftedDevilfish-max-1mb.gif

Eason starting to have a lot of success and gaining confidence with these security blanket throws to the TE and slot.

The irony if having the most prolific passing offense but also giving up huge passing plays on defense while also having zero downfield passing game is not lost on me.

The fact that UW does the air raid siren twice - once after the TD and again for the XP - is so obnoxious. Kicking an XP does not warrant doubling down on the ear-piercing screech.

Related: the military connotations of UW's air raid siren recall for me the fact that, when I was in the service, I met a ton of kids from WSU country: Yakima, Sunnyside, Spokane, the burbs of Seattle... never met ONE from Seattle proper. Seattle also not famous for its patriotism - maybe they can swap out the military air raid siren for jazz hands?

Man we are just running into a WALL on our kick returns, while they're getting short fields every time. Need to turn that around guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT