ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. Cats vs. Dogs

It is actually incredibly freeing having no expectations for a win like I did last year (until it turned into a mudbowl).

Having said that, Borghi looks pumped up - beating his chest on the sideline and whooping like an Indian on the warpath. Trying to remain flat.

Cougs get the ball to start. Butterflies...

Huskies are pumped the F up. I see Borghi was pumped. I would like to see the whole team pumped though.

Mutts tackling really well and not allowing an extra yard.

Leaning on Borghi early. Love watching that kid turn seeming losses into big gains.

AG seems pretty calm which is good.

It is way early but I am liking how AG is finding guys open. Did not see that against Cal or OSU much of the time.

Again... it's early. But I have not seen us move the ball against the Huskies in YEARS. Loving it.

BORGHI TD!!

It is way early but I am liking how AG is finding guys open. Did not see that against Cal or OSU much of the time.

Lake starting bringing a fourth pass rusher already. We’re going to get some big plays if the OL keeps doing their job.

Again... it's early. But I have not seen us move the ball against the Huskies in YEARS. Loving it.

BORGHI TD!!
Their defensive line is not as good as it has been in past years. They were always able to drop their linebackers into coverage and still get pressure rushing 3 or 4 guys.

Their defensive line is not as good as it has been in past years. They were always able to drop their linebackers into coverage and still get pressure rushing 3 or 4 guys.
For sure. What a difference that talent makes to certain assistant coaches' legacy.

For sure. What a difference that talent makes to certain assistant coaches' legacy.
Yep. It is the biggest reason why Petersen has been able to "outcoach" Leach the last several years. It is easy for Lake to be a "genius" when his defense is full of players that are high NFL draft picks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT