ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread Cougs vs. Beavs

High school chant. How do you like your beaver meat? RAW! Raw! Raw!

Reactions: SDCoug
Even Tracy Claeys is embarrassed by the tackling by Sark's defense in that final play of the OU-UT game.

We’re not good enough to miss open receivers and call delay runs on 3rd and long.

Run and Shoot issues still, QB and WR need to read the same coverage and leverage. This is where those weird INT have come from. When they get it, look out.

Defense has given up a few 3rd down plays for 1st downs.
Let's see how they adjust in subsequent series. Good news is that they are putting OSU in 3rd down plays.

3rd and goal from 2 yard line for OSU

When Cougs get the ball back they have to get a drive going.

An inaccurate QB gets receivers hurt. Making Jackson climb the ladder for that made him seriously vulnerable. Can’t really afford to lose him, he’s been our most reliable target this year.

An inaccurate QB gets receivers hurt. Making Jackson climb the ladder for that made him seriously vulnerable. Can’t really afford to lose him, he’s been our most reliable target this year.
Jesus; that was a good throw. Sometimes things happen.

Reactions: kougkurt
Cougs respond with a long drive and get three points.
OSU 7-3
Maybe the defense had time to review a few things.

While third down runs haven't added up to much so far I don't think you can take it off the table so early in the game. Maybe JDL will call his own number a few times in the 2nd half.

Cougs respond with a long drive and get three points.
OSU 7-3
Maybe the defense had time to review a few things.

While third down runs haven't added up to much so far I don't think you can take it off the table so early in the game. Maybe JDL will call his own number a few times in the 2nd half.

I didb't mind that call. I thought McIntosh maybe had a shot but that was a brilliant shoe string tackle by the Beavs.

He is not inaccurate. That is hogwash.

JDL is the worst starting QB at WSU since Chad Davis. He may be our best option, but that just tells you how bad our QB depth chart is. Dude is fuggin' terrible.

He can't hit the broad side of a barn. He almost got Jackson killed. He does have 3-4 nice throws per game....but he misses everything else. He is a good running back when he puts his mind to it.

And he just threw another pick. He sucks.
Bingo...cant throw a pick in that instance.

Last edited:
Cougs will score 28 in the second half and make all JDL haters cry.

People who post on this board frequently have reached the point where they root against JDL so they can be right. It’s really strange.

I agree. He is making some accurate throws...and some bad decisions which is to be expected.

He did miss badly on Harris in the endzone...but overall he is playing well. Our redzone offense needs improvement. The field seems to shrink on us....but at least we are getting down there.

Flat needs to go watch some KU or KSU garbage instead of insulting WSU and our players. He wants JDL and WSU to do poorly based on politics of the coach. This is the worst sort of person, and fan. None of these kids made the vaccine decision for our HC. Just stop already.

JDL is the worst starting QB at WSU since Chad Davis. He may be our best option, but that just tells you how bad our QB depth chart is. Dude is fuggin' terrible.
Jason Gesser reborn he ain't, but Menckebaum, Tuel and Lopina were significantly worse.

I agree. He is making some accurate throws...and some bad decisions which is to be expected.

He did miss badly on Harris in the endzone...but overall he is playing well. Our redzone offense needs improvement. The field seems to shrink on us....but at least we are getting down there.
He’s a young kid. Very raw. I’ve watched Cal, Utah, OSU, and UW the past 2 weeks, and their QBs are struggling too.

Rolo’s antics haven’t helped anyone’s development this season.

Reactions: spongeandshoot
Oh, and Chad David couldn’t hold JDL’s jock. It is a absolutely stupid comparison.

People who post on this board frequently have reached the point where they root against JDL so they can be right. It’s really strang
What's the one thing he can't do in that spot? Just the one thing. Throw a pick. Hicks made a great play. WE have three points. This is the problem if you don't have big plays. And they won't allow a one pass chuck and you need someone to string together 8 plays without a mistake.

Not sure what Rolo's antics have to do with not throwing it away?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT