ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread Cougs vs. Beavs

Dickert better fix the edge.

OSU just found the weakness in the 42. Better have some beef on the edge and someone behind them or else, well…

This is a pay to play state.

Inslee gave the SEIU union home care workers an opt out from this vax mandate. SEIU donates big to Team Blue in this state.
Which has zero to do with my comment.

OK
17-17 in the 4th

Offense needs to keep the pressure on OSU.
Defense was not going to shut them out in the 2nd half.

Yes, I think he is an absolute idiot. Articles have been written nationwide about his stance that have been calling him an idiot. Yes, he has embarrassed himself and our school. It appears it may be your politics that is blinding you, not any stance that I have.

You see, from my point of view, the vaccine is not political at all. It's science.
"My side wrote articles calling our enemies idiots." Cool story bro #science

Reactions: spongeandshoot
Cougs respond 24 -17
Lots of time left.
Can anyone stop anybody?

Defense needs a tackle for loss.

"My side wrote articles calling our enemies idiots." Cool story bro #science
Again, my stance is not political. But, apparently yours is. If national media is calling you an idiot, then yes. It is a bad look, and that is not bro science. I guess you don't understand the meaning?

Dickert better figure it out. This isn’t Minnesota Mankato where you can line up 280 and 240 on the DL and make plays. You cant put a 190 hybrid out there and take on 2-3 tight ends.

He is outcoached today. Badly.

When I watch de Laura, I think of a baseball pitcher and command versus control. Control is the ability to throw the ball in the strike zone. Command is the ability to precisely locate pitches. de Laura has the ability to throw the ball near a player. But, at this time, he doesn't have great command of putting the ball in an area making the catch easy for the receiver.

Beavs better not score too soon. We haven't needed much time this half.

Wow great grit by the cougs. Nice 2nd have adjustments, JDL making smart reads and decent throws. Great win.

Reactions: 79COUG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT