ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Cats

That 15 yarder bodes well for us. Perhaps #p12refs are ready to spend some time in our corner?

Minshew takes an unusual coverage sack there.

This is what I want to see. Everybody's talking about Tate... put up freaking points and its Tate who?

45 yards of penalties vs Arizona in the 1st quarter... all legit but I'm starting to wonder if this is what home cookin' tastes like.

Boy do I like how this bodes with their D spending pretty much the entire 1st quarter on the field.

45 yards of penalties vs Arizona in the 1st quarter... all legit but I'm starting to wonder if this is what home cookin' tastes like.

Boy do I like how this bodes with their D spending pretty much the entire 1st quarter on the field.
I don't think you can call it home cooking when you are calling personal fouls. They were all very obvious.

Great start. They need to keep the petal to the metal and not let up like Oregon.

Fellas, we can't do much better than this. 45 yards of penalties on Arizona and we're up 14-0 and are moving forward on almost literally every play.

Really proud of Strong turning to play the ball. That’s all the corners need to do and they can make plays like that.

Great job capitalizing on the turnover.

Reactions: kougkurt
Couldn't script a better start. Last time I said that the Beavs jumped right back in it. Keep on 'em D

Really proud of Strong turning to play the ball. That’s all the corners need to do and they can make plays like that.

Great job capitalizing on the turnover.

And the LBs staying home, clogging the lanes, seemed to cause Tate to make the bad decision to throw that ball in the first place. Was just beautiful.

Ball loose! Too good to be true. But Zona starts from their own 11. Things could not be going better.

Wow, 55 yards of penalties in the 1Q (10 declined). Again, I know these are all legit... but we've seen a lot of other legit penalties this year and many weren't called. Looking great so far.

Also love how they're like "Arizona will push the tempo even more than the Cougs" and they've just gone 3 and out, burning a combined 19 seconds of game clock.

Welp. 2 blitzes, 2 successful defensive downs for Arizona. Expect to see them do that until it stops working.

That second penalty was not a penalty. If anything, it could be offensive, as he shoved Molten. But, Molten slipped and was falling down anyway.
I'm talking about the first... having said that, this kid is CONSTANTLY involved in PI. Every game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT