ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Cats

Yes. Cannot tell one way or another. Play stands. Outstanding play to keep Arizona out of the endzone.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait until they make some adjustments on defense.
As I mentioned earlier this week, only Alabama has given up fewer second half points than the Cougars. But, with the lead the Cougars have built up, they may not play as focused in the second half.

Reactions: taf88
Both plays set up by Tate running around buying time. It is a long time to cover a receiver.

Cougars didn't come out of the locker room yet. Gave up seven. Now, a three and out with a presnap penalty, a sack and a bad punt.

Just left to reload on booze. Now I'm wondering if the Cougs are gonna give me anything to watch in the 2nd half or if we are in official prevent mode on offense and defense.

Better defensive possession. Back out of the blitz and spy. Might give up a few plays doing that but fewer big ones

Despite the missed FG the Cougs took about 5 minutes off the clock.
Still would have liked to make that.

Meh. Lots of meh so far. Come on D

First half was a clinic and quite possibly the best half of WSU football I’ve witnessed in my 45-year fandom.
4 mins left in Q-3 and we’ve been outscored 7-0 w/a missed FG. I’m good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT