ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. Cougs vs. Dogs

Big possession here. Defense needs to find the answer to Gaskin and getting to Browning.

Cougs should be f---ing embarrassed. We are being:
  • Out RB-rushed
  • Out QB-rushed
  • Out-thrown
  • Out-blocked
  • Out-coached
The weather affects us but two teams are playing in it.

Huskies once again putting on a clinic.

If we can't find I way to get on the board to end the half we are in tons of trouble with the mutts getting the ball after halftime.

Scripted Curse. Can't tell you how much this is true.
You want to look like Oregon State?
Wear the Scripted helmet.
Beavers.
Reeks losing. Personally, I'd fire the equipment manager, or whoever came up with this idea. Fire them.

Like we all knew...if Gaskin has a big game, then we lose. It isn't more complicated than that. He's a tough runner.

Scripted Curse. Can't tell you how much this is true.
You want to look like Oregon State?
Wear the Scripted helmet.
Beavers.
Reeks losing. Personally, I'd fire the equipment manager, or whoever came up with this idea. Fire them.

Cause we kick UWs ass in other helmets.

I like it how UW lined up with no effing d line and we still couldn't run for 2 effing yards. They're just toying with us at this point.

UW is beating us at our own game in the same weather conditions, so you have to credit them for that 100%.

But with this being probably the MOST winnable AC in the Leach era (Minshew, 10 wins, receivers, defense, etc.), could you have dreamed up worse weather conditions?

UW is beating us at our own game in the same weather conditions, so you have to credit them for that 100%.

But with this being probably the MOST winnable AC in the Leach era (Minshew, 10 wins, receivers, defense, etc.), could you have dreamed up worse weather conditions?
Only thing worse would be more wind but it's dumping snow. Makes the Air Raid tough and negates our speed on defense. The perfect storm at the worst possible time.

Reactions: kougkurt
This weather is killing us. We aren’t built for these conditions.
I know this is COMPLETE excommunicable Coug blasphemy, but this is when I wish we had more rushing arrows in our quiver, a la Baylor or Oregon. At least give them something to be afraid of on a straightup rushing down.

What in the FRESH HELL are we doing? We get at least 3 free points and we cash it in for 0 points on an idiotic Hail Mary? We have come out on top on some of these risks, but net net we're losing on them.

Man I can’t even imagine what changes to make? What does Leach tell these guys?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT