ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Ducks

My faith in Gordon is _________?
At some point I'd like to guys like him to get benched. It's fine if your throwing for 3-5 TDs to every 1 of those stupid picks, but when it starts costing you chances to win, I'd rather put another guy in there even if he has a lower ceiling. There's a fine line between gunslinger and just being selfish.

TD and two point conversion.
31-28 Ducks with 11 minutes left.

Still think the Cougs need a turnover here ....or at least a bonehead play by Hebert to get the back.
Great job offense.

Can someone remind Hebert that he has never beaten the Cougs. Just want to add a bit more pressure in this situation.

TD and two point conversion.
31-28 Ducks with 11 minutes left.

Still think the Cougs need a turnover here ....or at least a bonehead play by Hebert to get the back.
Great job offense.

Can someone remind Hebert that he has never beaten the Cougs. Just want to add a bit more pressure in this situation.

Need a negative play or no gain or 1st downs. Huge chunks on first just puts the D on their heels even more.

Good answer. Really annoyed the offense has left 7 points off the board and given Oregon 7.

Should've known to go for two and not burn the TO...

You must know zero about football.

Every 2 point play by any good coach is based on what the personnel and coverage the defense has showed on the drive.

Learn a little football. Not many successful 2 pointer are not before a timeout. The play is usually called down real time from the box.

Down 3 in the 4th. Needless to say, would be amazing to start getting TOs right now. Think losing the TO battle right now has made a difference?

As someone pointed out above, he's way undersized for LB. He's a safety trying to play in the middle.
Thing is, he isn’t THAT small—he’s listed at 228 on the roster. We’ve had guys smaller than Woods that were far better than woods, so I’m not convinced it’s his size.

11 off the board on the offense.
Should be winning this game. But, we all knew this wasn't going to be easy against a team as talented as Oregon. If WSU looses, it is the turnovers and giving up the 89 yard run that lost the game. Still, I like the effort they are giving. if they play this way against CAL, Stanford and OSU, I think they win all of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT