ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Falcons

the Air Force is a spirited bunch of players playing their version of the Super Bowl . The cougs believe the crap about being physically superior and vastly talented. They may get their butts handed to them tonight.

There is literally nothing about this drive (or ours) that AF would go back and change if they could

It is like a demo reel for a triple option coaching staff applying for a job. Everything they are trying to make happen is happening and we are bystanders looking on at our own sexual violation

Cougs are like a generic opponent in a video game with the difficulty set to JV

Gordon runs when should pass, pass when should run.

soud stealing 98 yard drive
Yes he throws it in the stands rolling out when he could just lower his shoulder and run it in but he doesn’t even look forward

Just a reminder: Gordon only needs to throw for about 200 yards per quarter for the rest of the game to break the all time passing record

Perfect timing for an Air Force 10 minute TD drive for them to get first possession of the second half and go up 21-7.

Please get a stop, D!

Gordon looks good so far tonight. Not sure what the bellyaching about him is about. We should have taken the FG on the first possession.

Load the box. Play assignment football. Man up on the WRs that signed up to catch the ball in a triple option offense. Make those WRs beat you.

Or dont and watch them run for 500.

I don’t like to watch losers. These defensive players and coaches are losers. They aren’t worth watching, I’ve chosen not to waste my time on them.

Things haven’t changed since that game, they all suck.

Then you shouldn't have much to share.

Two deep safeties against a team playing for 4 yards at a time.

Amazing. AF is gonna run all night.

A victory is holding AF to 4 yards on 1st down. Always followed by a 14 yard gainer to the outside with nobody there

We needed another twelve minute drive with ten left in the half. That’s not happening so let them score and then go get the score to tie it at half. :)

Finally a tough tackle for Beekman. That AF RB was laughing at a WSU player seemingly scared to jack him up a little bit. That's body language for "you're a puss"!

The UCLA game vs this shit show: which is the more pathetic, Special Olympics caliber defense?

3 man line, AF overloaded to the left, nobody there for the Cougs. Easy 10 yards.

Can we go to a 5 man line please. so stupid. Had weeks to prepare

Maybe a 7 man line.
Leave the DBs on an island and see what happens.

3 man line, AF overloaded to the left, nobody there for the Cougs. Easy 10 yards.

Can we go to a 5 man line please. so stupid. Had weeks to prepare

Its awful. At first I thought they only had 10. Then they did it again. Whole def staff needs to go if this is what they came up with.

Reactions: sellas
Everything is so passive. This team isn't strong enough at the point of attack to sit and wait. I'd rather attack and whiff and give up some big plays but get some too. Especially on first down. Get them behind the sticks or get whipped all night

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT