ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Falcons

So I'm in Guatemala and I can't get my Dish Anywhere to actually work so I would appreciate it if people would provide a little more actual game commentary than normal on this thread.

Thanks

So I'm in Guatemala and I can't get my Dish Anywhere to actually work so I would appreciate it if people would provide a little more actual game commentary than normal on this thread.

Thanks

dos grandes pases completos para comenzar el juego!!!

Reactions: kougkurt
Markoff missed his block...and Borghi gets stopped on 4th down at the 1

Wait until 3rd and (long) goal and 4th down to run, bypassing a chipshot field goal. No end to the stupidity of this team.

what a wasted drive.

Yes, if they ran MB earlier inside the 10 they would have scored.
AF is doing what they do and the Cougs need to get a stop. A 99 yard drive is not what you want to give up in the 1st quarter.

Two problems -

their OL is fast off the ball. They’re not big, but have speed. They’re making contact with the DL and dictating terms. That’s creating holes.

Our outside contain is there, but it’s 3 yards downfield. We can’t give them that on every play.

Hadn’t watched a snap since the UCLA game. I see the defense is still a bunch of slow, weak, meow, meow pussycats.

Why not just sell out on 1st down against the run? Screw the wideouts... WSU's gotta em behind the sticks.

They either find a way to slow them down or they’ll run for 500 tonight.

DC is crap. Has no idea how to stop them.

I heard talk of how we should feast on their physically smaller talent but I am watching blockers, backs and even the QB BULLY our DL. It looks like we are playing Alabama.

They are ripping off 6-7 yards on 1st down consistently and they are dragging our undersized defenders with them for an extra 2 yards on EVERY down.

This is really frustrating to watch. It’s like Corporal Upham watching a German soldier stab Private Mellish in slow motion in Saving Private Ryan

Jesus Christ this defense is worthless. This piddly little MWC team is going to wipe the floor with these losers.

AF with something like 80% TOP right now

Triple option nightmare. No answers from the D. Could an FCS team do worse?

You’re a poopy butt fan.
I don’t like to watch losers. These defensive players and coaches are losers. They aren’t worth watching, I’ve chosen not to waste my time on them.

Things haven’t changed since that game, they all suck.

Right now this is the type of game Air Force wants to play.
It's still early but WSU will need to make some adjustments to make AF come out of their comfort zone.
It doesn't look like AF is the type of team to fumble the ball much.

Our D is playing tentatively and Air Force is beating us to the point of attack. This was exactly what we were worried about going into the game and the nightmare is playing out before our eyes. We need Air Force to make a mistake.

The way we're getting worked, there's no way the Cougs win without forcing a timely turnover later on.

Out coached.

WTF is the point in spending $60,000,000 on football ops and stadium upgrades and paying a HC $4,000,000 if they cant stop the option???

More $, more athletes, not one kid at AF turned down WSU to go to AF.... AF is killing them. Zero answer from the DC on what to do.

I don’t like to watch losers. These defensive players and coaches are losers. They aren’t worth watching, I’ve chosen not to waste my time on them.

Things haven’t changed since that game, they all suck.

Another poopy butt post.

Reactions: kougkurt
Out coached.

WTF is the point in spending $60,000,000 on football ops and stadium upgrades and paying a HC $4,000,000 if they cant stop the option???

More $, more athletes, not one kid at AF turned down WSU to go to AF.... AF is killing them. Zero answer from the DC on what to do.

Please tell us what coaching adjustment should be made.

Right now this is the type of game Air Force wants to play.
It's still early but WSU will need to make some adjustments to make AF come out of their comfort zone.
It doesn't look like AF is the type of team to fumble the ball much.
TOP 2:45 vs 12:23. Leach needs to be smarter in the redzone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT