ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. WSU vs. OSU

Once upon a time I loved watching our defense, it was way more exciting than watching the O—these guys make me sick

WSU’s defense is not so good it can overcome 1st and 10 at its own 27 yard line.

The def is bad. They didnt deserve this.

These WRs have fumbled away too many games this year. Unreal.

Reactions: random soul
someone please tell me we have some huge Samoans coming in for the defensive line that could actually pressure the opposing qb's and some equally athletic guys to cover......someone please...

Reactions: froropmkr72
This is absolutely ugly..... Can't field a kick off not Patmon gives them the ball right back..... NO DEFENSE AT ALL. WHY ARE WE PLAYING THE SAME GUYS AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS?!!!!

Everything that went right last year has gone wrong this year. Most frustrating group to watch since 2014 or 2005

WSU’s defense is not so good it can overcome 1st and 10 at its own 27 yard line.

The def is bad. They didnt deserve this.

These WRs have fumbled away too many games this year. Unreal.
If WSU looses this...Leach ain't going anywhere and we're getting a better defensive coaching staff.

Hard to believe the Beavs got the onside kick.
Lack of leadership let that happen. Pelleur wouldn't let that happen.

TD Beavs 53-42 Beavers with 4 minutes left.

Everything that went right last year has gone wrong this year. Most frustrating group to watch since 2014 or 2005

Pretty much
Next year is going to be difficult with a new and very young QB having to start.
Somehow they will have to improve the defense to stay in games.

Hard to believe the Beavs got the onside kick.
Lack of leadership let that happen. Pelleur wouldn't let that happen.

TD Beavs 53-42 Beavers with 4 minutes left.
The leadership thing is a dead horse—these guys just aren’t good and poorly coached

someone please tell me we have some huge Samoans coming in for the defensive line that could actually pressure the opposing qb's and some equally athletic guys to cover......someone please...
They need to recruit themselves out of this, there's no way out.

This offense has its warts, but it's been good enough to get us 8 wins if the defense is even marginally good.

I still cant believe how big that dropped pick ended up being. What a disaster... and a microcosm of our season.

Leach may have brought some wins to WSU but he's also brought the worse kind of losses.....thru his stubbornness and stupidity.....you think he would have learned not to use all his TOs up....sick of his schtick...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT