ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. WSU vs. OSU

First comment : tribute for Hilinski was just right. Well done, and using his name was long overdue.

Reactions: kougkurt
First comment : tribute for Hilinski was just right. Well done, and using his name was long overdue.
Yup.

Perfect. The seniors decided what they wanted to do, as it should be without BX or Paul Sorenson guilting them into doing whatever.

Normally going on offense first worries me. With the Cougs, I know we can score on any possession.

As happy as I am that we are moving the ball, I have to say, their coverage is confusing AG early. Don't see him hold onto the ball this long usually.

Love the fact that OSU DB Isaiah Dunn was throwing his hands to protest the PI flag even before they threw the PI flag. It's like turning yourself into the police and complaining that the pigs won't leave you alone.

AG is giving it away and so is the D

I'd like to say it's one of the worst Cougar defenses we've seen, but there are just so many to choose from

OSU is an absolute garbage team. This is a great divining rod to tell us where we lie relative to such a team

Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of here, boys. 2019 Oregon State will go down as one of the all time great teams in CFB history. That offense absolutely cannot be stopped other than the nearly 50% of P12 teams who have stopped them

Reactions: BiggsCoug
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT