ADVERTISEMENT

Official game Thread. WSU vs Utah

Nice bonus for the Cougs, hopefully that creates some confidence.

But as the Utah OC, I still come out run heavy.

Looks like he might of made the Ute OC or DC sick pregame. Should be against the rules!

Looks like the ball is coming out before he's down.
Really close.
Might be some home cooking here.

and I was right. Utah ball.

Utah’s OC - if he’s worth what he’s being paid - just noticed that in that formation we’re covering the slot receiver with a linebacker. We’ll see that again.

Utah’s OC - if he’s worth what he’s being paid - just noticed that in that formation we’re covering the slot receiver with a linebacker. We’ll see that again.
If the Utes OC can't figure that mismatch...he doesn't deserve a job.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
FG Utes
13-10
Defense bends but does not break.

That said, once in a while maybe a safety blitz to get a huge sack would be nice.

Brian Greene starting at guard speaks volumes. Defense recover a fumble! Dickert for HC!

If only.......
Mcintosh with a solid run but for a moment I thought he was taking it to the house.

Coug QB got away with a bad turnover but defense bailed him out.
Now use that experience and don't turn the ball over the rest of the game. Worst case scenario is that you make the Utes earn it.

With Max out for the balance of the game, who do the Cougs use as the backup halfback.

Defense keeps giving the O chances, it’d be great if they could cash in. D isn’t going to be able to hold up forever.

the genius of Rolo. let's call TO after obvious PI, but not after the contested catch on the sideline. clown

Defense finally brought some pressure and it paid off.

Missed FG by utes

13-10 cougs
End of 3rd quarter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT