ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State or Michigan?

Michigan because I hate Urban. But I believe Michigan is still missing their starting QB *and* is playing a road game in one of the great rivalries? Can't see any advantages for Michigan here.

LOL!
But you like psycho Harbaugh??
As a Georgia fan I hate the guy, but he has quite a record off the field. Constantly shrouded by recruiting violations, the joke about him being ill moving on from UF, taking over a cheater program like tOSU to return them to cheating greatness... I also went to see them host Buffalo in Columbus for a bodybag game and, to send a message to voters after being snubbed the year before, they were hitting these UB players out of bounds, going for 4th down conversions, 2 point conversions, running up the score. Totally trying to humiliate their bodybag opponent at home; win at all costs philosophy. Pisspoor sportsmanship. And this is the guy who cultivated Aaron Hernandez and generally overlooked all criminal violations to keep the Ws rolling.

Harbaugh is psychotic but a great coach without the shady track record of Urban. Which doesn't mean I like him.

As a Georgia fan I hate the guy, but he has quite a record off the field. Constantly shrouded by recruiting violations, the joke about him being ill moving on from UF, taking over a cheater program like tOSU to return them to cheating greatness... I also went to see them host Buffalo in Columbus for a bodybag game and, to send a message to voters after being snubbed the year before, they were hitting these UB players out of bounds, going for 4th down conversions, 2 point conversions, running up the score. Totally trying to humiliate their bodybag opponent at home; win at all costs philosophy. Pisspoor sportsmanship. And this is the guy who cultivated Aaron Hernandez and generally overlooked all criminal violations to keep the Ws rolling.

Harbaugh is psychotic but a great coach without the shady track record of Urban. Which doesn't mean I like him.
Fair enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT