ADVERTISEMENT

One Spokane Stadium

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
Kids school playing out here tonight. Beautiful facility. Hope the Cougs get some spring games back here. Went to a couple at Joe albi this is so much nicer.

Reactions: ATACFD
I was there last week. It would be perfect for the crimson and gray game. Free tickets on the visitors side and sell tickets and sell beer on the west/home side. Great sight lines from the second deck. The park and the pedestrian bridges will all be done by next spring so a great setting for a stadium/event.

Reactions: Coug90
I was there last week. It would be perfect for the crimson and gray game. Free tickets on the visitors side and sell tickets and sell beer on the west/home side. Great sight lines from the second deck. The park and the pedestrian bridges will all be done by next spring so a great setting for a stadium/event.
Yeah was noticing that too. There’s a lot of room around the concourse on both sides where you could set up beer gardens and people could actually watch the game too. Really would be a perfect setting for the spring game and would think an opportunity for some much needed publicity for the program in the Spokane market.

Yeah was noticing that too. There’s a lot of room around the concourse on both sides where you could set up beer gardens and people could actually watch the game too. Really would be a perfect setting for the spring game and would think an opportunity for some much needed publicity for the program in the Spokane market.
This thing is next to the - what do you Spokanites call it - the Coliseum, right? What is the capacity?

This thing is next to the - what do you Spokanites call it - the Coliseum, right? What is the capacity?
Not sure about any coliseum. It’s by the podium which is a big indoor sports arena.

I’m not sure what the capacity is I’d guess 3-4K. Standing room, beer gardens, etc could probably get 5K in there.

Not sure about any coliseum. It’s by the podium which is a big indoor sports arena.

I’m not sure what the capacity is I’d guess 3-4K. Standing room, beer gardens, etc could probably get 5K in there.
Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena (Spokane Arena)

That's it. If you look across Howard Street from this Podium, do you see a giant building? That's the arena. The One Spokane stadium must be north of the Podium. Gardner Street.

Guess I'll have to check it all out next time I'm in Spokane. Which will be, well, almost never.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT