ADVERTISEMENT

Orange Bowl, will there be one?

This would most definitely create a huge problem in CFB.... I say boycott it. The dumpster is already filled with plenty of fuel, this could be the spark needed to finally light it ablaze.

Maybe this is the driver to halt or at least slow down the madness.
More than likely, just speed it up.

It’s apparent the TV powers and NCAA want two super conferences - the SEC and the B1G.

Model it after the NFL (see the move yesterday to pay athletes) and stage a playoff/college Super Bowl.

None of them care about the “student-athlete”. That’s just political PR bullshit.

The NCAA doesn’t care about bowl games either. They could give zero rips about the Orange Bowl or Rose Bowl parades and community events. Just put TV money into the NCAA coffers. Bowl games take money out of their control.

No idea where this all ends but it’s disgusting. Maybe Congress steps in and provides some sanity. Probably not because they are all on the dole too.

FSU should just show up at the Rose Bowl in full uniform ready to play. Running out from the tunnel with cheerleaders leading the way 30 mins before kickoff. That's all I have to say about that

Reactions: cougcowboy
FSU should just show up at the Rose Bowl in full uniform ready to play. Running out from the tunnel with cheerleaders leading the way 30 mins before kickoff. That's all I have to say about that
Might be a little tough to get access. Just sayin.

It would be more dramatic if a bunch of players jumped out of the stands and streaked the field (in uniform).

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Might be a little tough to get access. Just sayin.

It would be more dramatic if a bunch of players jumped out of the stands and streaked the field (in uniform).
Although with rose bowl security being as it is, don't underestimate their chances of pulling off a tunnel exit! Taihtsat

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT