ADVERTISEMENT

OT POLITICAL THREAD(Jan 6 riots, etc)

Mueller Investigation??? You know, the Russian collusion nothing burger?

https://thepostmillennial.com/pulit...st-admits-russian-collusion-story-was-a-hoax/

"Bret Stephens wrote in The New York Times on Thursday that he was wrong to label Trump supporters "appalling." He admitted, too, that the Russian collusion narrative about Trump's election to the presidency in 2016 was a hoax. The New York Times was awarded a Pultizer for exposing the ties, which were proved to be not based in fact."

Hehehehehehh
You: Fake media except listen to this guy from The NY Times who says we’re right!

Also NY Times:

Now I don’t really care what the New York Times writes about either of these things- I watched Trump give a verbal handjob to Putin in front of the entire world…but yeah, Putin and Russia got nothin on him…sure.

You: Fake media except listen to this guy from The NY Times who says we’re right!

Also NY Times:

Now I don’t really care what the New York Times writes about either of these things- I watched Trump give a verbal handjob to Putin in front of the entire world…but yeah, Putin and Russia got nothin on him…sure.

So Mueller didn't find anything yet...there's still something there? You sound brainwashed. If there was something to be found it would have been all over the news for years. They hate Trump.

No matter what I say you will stick to your guns, thats fine. I've criticized Trump a ton over the years and he wasn't perfect but he's better than Biden.

Do you really think Biden is a better president than Trump was? Yes or no.

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
So Mueller didn't find anything yet...there's still something there? You sound brainwashed. If there was something to be found it would have been all over the news for years. They hate Trump.

No matter what I say you will stick to your guns, thats fine. I've criticized Trump a ton over the years and he wasn't perfect but he's better than Biden.

Do you really think the people that are so Azzhurt by Trump would even admit this even if they believe it to be true? The crazies that call themselves liberals have done more damage to this country than any natural disaster could possibly claim.

Uh…Mueller said Trump could be charged with obstruction, straight up. Facts.
Yeah I stick to my guns because like I said, I believe my eyes and ears. I follow what I see and hear, not entertainment personalities from CNN or Fox…they are both entertainment. Do I know what Trumps arrangement with Russia is? No, but it’s curious Trump even now, can’t say anything negative about Putin, and completely embarrassed himself and the US in Helsinki. Why?
Do I think Trump or Biden is better as a president? Sorta tough to answer that right now. Jury is still out on Biden IMO. I’m not impressed so far.
I’m not a “never trumper” BTW. I remember telling my parents at the time he was elected he’d either be the greatest president ever or the worst president ever. I didn’t vote for Hillary either.
The best CEOs put the best people around them and let them do their jobs. Same applies to presidents. Trump surrounded himself with shady characters, yes men, and greedy dip shits who were scamming to the end and in some cases still are. Jarred had no F’ing business being anywhere near the White House. The level of shit show that transpired with the people he had around him…Dude had no business being president. I’m not anti conservative. I’m not anti Republican. I’m not a “leftist” or liberal. I’d vote for a Republican candidate if they could stop gargling Trumps sack and put someone out there worth voting for. But they, like you guys, continue to worship the guy. I said it before, your cause would go further if they flushed him and got back to being Reagan’s party. Would get people like me back on your side. I don’t want your guns. I don’t really care one way or another about abortion. Im not for the country being shut down for Covid. I’m looking for a reason to be on your side but will never happen with everyone still bending the knee to Trumpism. And there’s a lot of people like me, which is why Trump lost.

Do you really think the people that are so Azzhurt by Trump would even admit this even if they believe it to be true? The crazies that call themselves liberals have done more damage to this country than any natural disaster could possibly claim.
A couple of thoughts...Do I believe Benedict Arnold was a better Major General that others who served in the Revolutionary War? By the trust given to him by George Washington I would probably say yes, until they found out who he really was, and then no his body of work becomes secondary. deon Burnett had a decent year on 2000....then walked off the field at halftime of the Apple Cup.

Second, why people mislead about Mueller's report is beyond me. He did not find a connection of an ongoing coordinated effort with the Russians to be involved in the 2016 election. That was half the report. The other half was the 10 incidents of obstruction which Mueller did not believe he had the power to charge Trump. So what he did do during the investigation was illegal., just never charged.

And let me just say this...if Chelsea Clinton had engaged with the Russians as Don Junior did, and if Hillary said live on TV, Russia if you are listening, I would wait for a Mueller probe, I would want Hillary Impeached immediately. You cannot engage with a nuclear power who has nukes pointed at us to get "opposition research" or anything else that was gleaned from the Russians.

And what damage? Short term, long term? Can you give me specifics?

And what damage? Short term, long term? Can you give me specifics?
I'll take a jab at the specifics.

Defund the police. You have 911 response times that used to be 6 or 7 minutes now an hour...if they even show up.

This has led to embolding criminals as has 2020 when Dem leaders just sat back and let people loot and destroy property to their hearts content. On example being setting the East Precinct on fire...and narry a word from the mayor, city council, or Inslee

This emboldening has led to skyrocketing crime...as has the refusal to prosecute crime in liberal cities.

Now Seattle and other liberal run cities(think NYC, LA, SF) are cesspools of violent crime, homelessness, and open drug markets. It will take Seattle at least 5 years to fully staff the police.

Then you have the border with hundreds of thousands of unvetted people coming into our country as well as fentanyl. Sanctuary cities such as NYC and DC whose mayors openly welcomed immigrants are now complaining that they have too many illegal imigrants and that it is stressing the system. I guess they welcome immigrants until said immigrants actually show up and they have to pay for them.

Then you have the media which is at least 90% liberal. Can't turn on a late night show or sports without wokeism and ant conservative sentiment being thrown in your face.

And now you have teachers teaching kids as young as kindergarten about sex and that you can be a girl one day and a boy the next. These aren't just isolated incidents but are becoming a sick trend.

Last time I was in the Capitol Hill library, there was a childerens book on prominent display entitled "Grandma Teach Me About Sex" in the day care area where there are mostly 4 and 5 years olds. I wanted to throw up.

I am sure I am missing some items.

And you can't blame this stuff on Covid. Many of these issues predate covid and were covered very well in the documentary Seattle is dying....due to liberal policies

Last edited:
Random question…being serious here as I’m genuinely curious. I said I’d vote for a R if there were one worth voting for so throwing this back. Would any of you guys vote for John Stewart if he ran? (Many of you have said you aren’t big Trump supporters I’d venture that doesn’t include TC). I have no idea if the guy wants to get that deep into politics or if he just has a couple of causes he believes in fighting for…but I love the guy. I feel like he’d be a home run as far as uniting the country and getting government back to working for people. Smart, passionate about the wellness of the country, vets, law enforcement…not a career politician but seems to have that type of savvy. Anyways, would love to hear your guys’ thoughts on this.

Random question…being serious here as I’m genuinely curious. I said I’d vote for a R if there were one worth voting for so throwing this back. Would any of you guys vote for John Stewart if he ran? (Many of you have said you aren’t big Trump supporters I’d venture that doesn’t include TC). I have no idea if the guy wants to get that deep into politics or if he just has a couple of causes he believes in fighting for…but I love the guy. I feel like he’d be a home run as far as uniting the country and getting government back to working for people. Smart, passionate about the wellness of the country, vets, law enforcement…not a career politician but seems to have that type of savvy. Anyways, would love to hear your guys’ thoughts on this.

The only democrat I would consider voting for is Tulsi Gabbard. They would never nominate her as there are too many far left liberals in the democratic party...but even if she were nominated, too many far left liberals in the party for me to vote blue

The only democrat I would consider voting for is Tulsi Gabbard. They would never nominate her as there are too many far left liberals in the democratic party...but even if she were nominated, too many far left liberals in the party for me to vote blue
Fair enough. I’m honestly not even sure if JS is a democrat…guessing he is? I couldn’t see him being way left either way.

Reactions: spongeandshoot
She's too hot and too honest for the new progressive Democratic party.

Give me back the party of Scoop and Maggie and Tom Foley.

Reactions: spongeandshoot

Defund the police. You have 911 response times that used to be 6 or 7 minutes now an hour...if they even show up.

This has led to embolding criminals as has 2020 when Dem leaders just sat back and let people loot and destroy property to their hearts content. On example being setting the East Precinct on fire...and narry a word from the mayor, city council, or Inslee

This emboldening has led to skyrocketing crime...as has the refusal to prosecute crime in liberal cities.

Now Seattle and other liberal run cities(think NYC, LA, SF) are cesspools of violent crime, homelessness, and open drug markets. It will take Seattle at least 5 years to fully staff the police.

Then you have the border with hundreds of thousands of unvetted people coming into our country as well as fentanyl. Sanctuary cities such as NYC and DC whose mayors openly welcomed immigrants are now complaining that they have too many illegal imigrants and that it is stressing the system. I guess they welcome immigrants until said immigrants actually show up and they have to pay for them.

Then you have the media which is at least 90% liberal. Can't turn on a late night show or sports without wokeism and ant conservative sentiment being thrown in your face.

And now you have teachers teaching kids as young as kindergarten about sex and that you can be a girl one day and a boy the next. These aren't just isolated incidents but are becoming a sick trend.

Last time I was in the Capitol Hill library, there was a childerens book on prominent display entitled "Grandma Teach Me About Sex" in the day care area where there are mostly 4 and 5 years olds. I wanted to throw up.

And you can't blame this stuff on Covid. Many of these issues predate covid and were covered very well in the documentary Seattle is dying....due to liberal policies
I’m quite certain you are missing some items too.

Thankfully you can just tune in to any rightwing propagandist media outlets 24/7 so you can regurgitate the rest of the grievance talking points.

Thankfully you can just tune in to any rightwing propagandist media outlets 24/7 so you can regurgitate the rest of the grievance talking points.

These aren't just talking points. They are actually happening. Just take a stroll thru downtown Seattle. One of the reasons I left the states.

Typical liberal response. "It's happening everywhere. It's always been happening. Keep watching Fox News etc etc."

Its right there for your own eyes to see...unless you make like an ostrich and bury your head in the sand.

Reactions: justinbgocougs

Sponge....

At least you gave a list.

Defund the police....dumbest thing ever uttered. Not sure that is all that different than what Marjorie Traitor Greene said just two days ago...."Christian Nationalism", It is not a tit for tat, but saying those statements are uttered by the fringe.

Take New York City. Adams is now their mayor, a former police chief. Ask what liberal Al Sharpton wants.... he wants more and better police.

In your old hood, how long did it take to remove chop once they said enough is enough? 1 day?

These are not items "destroying our country". And let's say I agree with you on everything. You know what we have the right to do? Vote. Bruce Harrell is now the mayor of Seattle. Look how ultra liberals did this past special election in san Fran. Life and policy is a pendulum.

Go youtube Ted Cruz's fist bump when the Reoublicants torpedoed legislation that would fund health care for vets and first responders who were exposed to toxic fires in the line of duty. Does that sound like Blue Lives Matter. To me it is lip service.

4 to 5 and year olds- they don't care about those books. They like books like the Cat in the Hat, Goodnight Moon. Yes, that book probably should have been on the top shelf, but that is like saying the video games you played like asteroids was horrible and was going to turn you into the unibomber.

You talked about crime. 40 homicides in Seattle in 2021. 40. In Uvalde Texas there was 19 in a 20 x 20 room. Which is worse to me? I have two girls, they can vote people out of office if they don't like the direction of Seattle. There are 19 kids in Uvlade who will NEVER get that privilege to vote their conscious. You can come back from. stepping over a camper in downtown Seattle, and you can vote in someone who is too lax on crime or someone who thinks there is dignity and helping these campers in the streets of Seattle.

And there is a question I never get answered,,,,yes woke is over played. Woke is a huge pain in the ass. It is a nuisance. But you specifically, how does that affect you specifically in enjoying your life, making money, going out on a date etc etc.

What ruins a country isn't those things. It is changing how our government works. Changing elections, trying to overthrow an election. I am not in the starting gate of voting, but I have had the privilege of voting for Reagan twice, Bush, once, Clinton once, Gore, Kerry, Obama, and Hillary. I think the youth of America should have the same ability to vote and not having about 10 people around a president try to overturn the votes of 80 million people.

And think about this...JD Vance.running for Senator in Ohio. He believes even in the case of domestic violence couples should stay together. Also there was a 10 year old Ohio girl who was raped and she had to go across the border to get an abortion. Ohio thinks the 10 year old rape victim should carry to term. That is public policy...and just from my limited view point is worse than a book about Grandma teach me about sex that more than likelly goes over the 6 year olds head. .

Sponge....

At least you gave a list.

Defund the police....dumbest thing ever uttered. Not sure that is all that different than what Marjorie Traitor Greene said just two days ago...."Christian Nationalism", It is not a tit for tat, but saying those statements are uttered by the fringe.

Take New York City. Adams is now their mayor, a former police chief. Ask what liberal Al Sharpton wants.... he wants more and better police.

In your old hood, how long did it take to remove chop once they said enough is enough? 1 day?

These are not items "destroying our country". And let's say I agree with you on everything. You know what we have the right to do? Vote. Bruce Harrell is now the mayor of Seattle. Look how ultra liberals did this past special election in san Fran. Life and policy is a pendulum.

Go youtube Ted Cruz's fist bump when the Reoublicants torpedoed legislation that would fund health care for vets and first responders who were exposed to toxic fires in the line of duty. Does that sound like Blue Lives Matter. To me it is lip service.

4 to 5 and year olds- they don't care about those books. They like books like the Cat in the Hat, Goodnight Moon. Yes, that book probably should have been on the top shelf, but that is like saying the video games you played like asteroids was horrible and was going to turn you into the unibomber.

You talked about crime. 40 homicides in Seattle in 2021. 40. In Uvalde Texas there was 19 in a 20 x 20 room. Which is worse to me? I have two girls, they can vote people out of office if they don't like the direction of Seattle. There are 19 kids in Uvlade who will NEVER get that privilege to vote their conscious. You can come back from. stepping over a camper in downtown Seattle, and you can vote in someone who is too lax on crime or someone who thinks there is dignity and helping these campers in the streets of Seattle.

And there is a question I never get answered,,,,yes woke is over played. Woke is a huge pain in the ass. It is a nuisance. But you specifically, how does that affect you specifically in enjoying your life, making money, going out on a date etc etc.

What ruins a country isn't those things. It is changing how our government works. Changing elections, trying to overthrow an election. I am not in the starting gate of voting, but I have had the privilege of voting for Reagan twice, Bush, once, Clinton once, Gore, Kerry, Obama, and Hillary. I think the youth of America should have the same ability to vote and not having about 10 people around a president try to overturn the votes of 80 million people.

And think about this...JD Vance.running for Senator in Ohio. He believes even in the case of domestic violence couples should stay together. Also there was a 10 year old Ohio girl who was raped and she had to go across the border to get an abortion. Ohio thinks the 10 year old rape victim should carry to term. That is public policy...and just from my limited view point is worse than a book about Grandma teach me about sex that more than likelly goes over the 6 year olds head. .

I would say that trying to sexualize kids at such a young age and telling them they can be a boy one day, a girl the next day, and a hippopatamus the next day qualifies for ruining our kids...which equates to ruining our country.

I would also say that when it is going to take 5 years to fully staff the Seattle police(provided there is 100% retention rate) due to a dumb idea that anyone with half a brain could have told said this shit isn't going to work...that qualifies.

The whole Chop thing was a horrible idea that I told you would end up badly. And it did. At least 5 people got shot...2 African Americans died....and the last figure I saw was at least 50 people died during the whole 2020 summer of riots across the country...mostly people of color.

I would qualify the permissive stance by the Dem leaders during that period and their soft on crime stance and refusal to prosecute crime now as ruining the country.

And I don't think there is a day that goes by that there isn't a shooting in the Seattle area when I log onto local news.

All of these crazy liberal policies are having an effect on the country and people's livelihood. My friends bar(Island Soul) just got broken into via a rock thrown thru the window. That is happening all across the city and why businesses are leaving downtown Seattle in droves.

I would certainly say that when Seattle has the highest murder rate since 1980, crime and retail theft is through the roof, people permitted to shoot up and smoke rocks in broad daylight...that qualifies as ruining the country.

Regarding the Ohio kid, I agree with you. And that situation while sad, is not an epidemic like the increased crime and murder rates caused by liberal policies.

And this whole thinig about teaching 5 year olds about sex...if that was outside the classroom, that would qualify as pedophelia

Last edited:

Lol I'm quite certain any outlet that doesn't spew anti-American hate 24/7 would be considered "rightwing propagandist" material in your opinion. It's ok though, Covid made you stupid(er) and I am quite sure people just feel sorry for you. I don't but I think many do.

These aren't just talking points. They are actually happening. Just take a stroll thru downtown Seattle. One of the reasons I left the states.

Typical liberal response. "It's happening everywhere. It's always been happening. Keep watching Fox News etc etc."

Its right there for your own eyes to see...unless you make like an ostrich and bury your head in the sand.

youtube fashion GIF

So after 7 pages we started out with 7 votes for Trump and 4 for Biden. Now we have 6 for Trump 3 for Biden, one for Tulsi Gabbard and one for John Stewart. Progress!

Lol I am sofa king we Todd did

Please, oh wise one, go on about how much you know about Covid and egumahkait us on how deadly it is.

Rolo has filed a $25 Million tort claim based on religious discrimination.

Like how i played nice and put this in the OT thread?

Rolo has filed a $25 Million tort claim based on religious discrimination.

Like how i played nice and put this in the OT thread?
I’ll do the same. Rolo can go F himself.
By the way, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt here that you are just posting this as news. Is there seriously anyone left here who still supports Rolo? Because if you do, you clearly have a hard on for mediocre dudes who suck at their jobs. Guy got outscored 38-0 twice in the second half…in 11 games! He was dogshit as a coach. Change my mind.

Last edited:
I’ll put this on the OT board as well. SDSU is requiring students to wear masks when they begin school this fall.

I’ll do the same. Rolo can go F himself.
By the way, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt here that you are just posting this as news. Is there seriously anyone left here who still supports Rolo? Because if you do, you clearly have a hard on for mediocre dudes who suck at their jobs. Guy got outscored 38-0 twice in the second half…in 11 games! He was dogshit as a coach. Change my mind.
This is the political thread. Let's not have any of that football talk here.

Reactions: Coug90
She's too hot and too honest for the new progressive Democratic party.

Give me back the party of Scoop and Maggie and Tom Foley.
TG would get my conservative vote in a heartbeat.

She smart, tough, centrist on enough policies to let me sleep at night, and she honestly wants what's best for the country.

Being drop dead gorgeous doesn't hurt.

I’ll put this on the OT board as well. SDSU is requiring students to wear masks when they begin school this fall.
That would be incorrect.

Physical Distancing, Facial Coverings​

SDSU Global Campus adheres to San Diego State University’s facial covering guidelines, which are as follows:

• Beginning Wednesday, June 1, facial coverings are no longer required for use on campus with the exception of individuals with COVID-like symptoms who are coming to campus for COVID-19 testing (these individuals must continue to wear a facial covering while on campus) or as they exit campus to return home if they have an onset of symptoms while on campus.
  • Facial coverings are still recommended and encouraged when possible. We fully support and respect those who wish to continue wearing facial coverings, as they continue to be an effective way to protect oneself and others from any illness, not just COVID-19.
  • Facial coverings will continue to be required for all individuals in limited environments that have licensing or other requirements, such as the Children’s Center and Student Health Services.

That would be incorrect.

Physical Distancing, Facial Coverings​

SDSU Global Campus adheres to San Diego State University’s facial covering guidelines, which are as follows:

• Beginning Wednesday, June 1, facial coverings are no longer required for use on campus with the exception of individuals with COVID-like symptoms who are coming to campus for COVID-19 testing (these individuals must continue to wear a facial covering while on campus) or as they exit campus to return home if they have an onset of symptoms while on campus.
  • Facial coverings are still recommended and encouraged when possible. We fully support and respect those who wish to continue wearing facial coverings, as they continue to be an effective way to protect oneself and others from any illness, not just COVID-19.
  • Facial coverings will continue to be required for all individuals in limited environments that have licensing or other requirements, such as the Children’s Center and Student Health Services.

No, Very correct

Dear SDSU Community,

With this email, we are sharing an update to our COVID-19 facial covering policy.

In light of recent increased COVID-19 transmission and case counts in San Diego County and ahead of the upcoming fall semester, the university is reimplementing its COVID-19 facial covering policy for the first few weeks of the semester.

This policy will be in place until Thursday, Sept. 15. Our university will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and communicate updates to the campus community as we approach that date.

Beginning Monday, Aug. 15, all faculty, staff and students will be required to wear a facial covering in instructional settings regardless of vaccination status.

Facial Coverings Required

Facial coverings are required when in instructional settings, whether indoors or outdoors. This includes classrooms, instructional labs, spaces being actively used in an instructional capacity, and the library.

Instructional faculty, teaching assistants and interpreters who are fully up to date with their vaccinations can remove their facial coverings when teaching as long as students are masked in the classroom.

Facial coverings will also continue to be required for all individuals in limited environments that have licensing or other requirements, such as the Children’s Center and Student Health Services.

Facial Coverings Recommended

Facial coverings are recommended indoors when gathering for events, meetings and other functions with others, to include non-instructional settings, such as offices. As possible, alternate modes of meeting are encouraged, including the use of outdoor spaces and virtual meetings.

Individuals may still voluntarily mask either when in non-required indoor settings or outdoors if they wish to do so.

Continue to Take Other Precautions

As a reminder, never come to campus for classes, work or events if you are experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms and/or test positive. Individuals experiencing symptoms must wear a facial covering if they are on campus to seek testing or as they exit campus to return home if they have onset of symptoms while on campus.

Each of us has a personal responsibility to help stop the spread of any illness, including COVID-19, and every member of our campus community is encouraged to practice good hygiene and cleanliness.

Vaccinations

The California State University (CSU) system’s COVID-19 vaccination requirement remains unchanged and in effect for Fall 2022. All students, faculty and staff are required to have a COVID-19 vaccination and booster when eligible on file to access campus facilities and programs.

The CSU COVID-19 vaccination requirement allows for students, faculty and staff to seek an exemption based on medical or religious grounds. Information on submitting an exemption request is online.

As always, the university continues to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and will update this guidance and the campus community as needed.

We thank you for your ongoing commitment to the health and safety of our campus community.

No, Very correct

Dear SDSU Community,

With this email, we are sharing an update to our COVID-19 facial covering policy.

In light of recent increased COVID-19 transmission and case counts in San Diego County and ahead of the upcoming fall semester, the university is reimplementing its COVID-19 facial covering policy for the first few weeks of the semester.

This policy will be in place until Thursday, Sept. 15. Our university will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and communicate updates to the campus community as we approach that date.

Beginning Monday, Aug. 15, all faculty, staff and students will be required to wear a facial covering in instructional settings regardless of vaccination status.

Facial Coverings Required

Facial coverings are required when in instructional settings, whether indoors or outdoors. This includes classrooms, instructional labs, spaces being actively used in an instructional capacity, and the library.

Instructional faculty, teaching assistants and interpreters who are fully up to date with their vaccinations can remove their facial coverings when teaching as long as students are masked in the classroom.

Facial coverings will also continue to be required for all individuals in limited environments that have licensing or other requirements, such as the Children’s Center and Student Health Services.

Facial Coverings Recommended

Facial coverings are recommended indoors when gathering for events, meetings and other functions with others, to include non-instructional settings, such as offices. As possible, alternate modes of meeting are encouraged, including the use of outdoor spaces and virtual meetings.

Individuals may still voluntarily mask either when in non-required indoor settings or outdoors if they wish to do so.

Continue to Take Other Precautions

As a reminder, never come to campus for classes, work or events if you are experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms and/or test positive. Individuals experiencing symptoms must wear a facial covering if they are on campus to seek testing or as they exit campus to return home if they have onset of symptoms while on campus.

Each of us has a personal responsibility to help stop the spread of any illness, including COVID-19, and every member of our campus community is encouraged to practice good hygiene and cleanliness.

Vaccinations

The California State University (CSU) system’s COVID-19 vaccination requirement remains unchanged and in effect for Fall 2022. All students, faculty and staff are required to have a COVID-19 vaccination and booster when eligible on file to access campus facilities and programs.

The CSU COVID-19 vaccination requirement allows for students, faculty and staff to seek an exemption based on medical or religious grounds. Information on submitting an exemption request is online.

As always, the university continues to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and will update this guidance and the campus community as needed.

We thank you for your ongoing commitment to the health and safety of our campus community.

Shit changes bruh

Shit changes bruh
Yeah - I saw that online too but found it curious that there was no year listed on the entire page.

The text I pasted above is from the link below that says it was last updated on 08.04.22.

Yeah - I saw that online too but found it curious that there was no year listed on the entire page.

The text I pasted above is from the link below that says it was last updated on 08.04.22.

Check to see August 15 is a Monday. Easy tell it’s this year. Or, just roll with the email was sent to my daughter.

Check to see August 15 is a Monday. Easy tell it’s this year. Or, just roll with the email was sent to my daughter.
Lol - just caught the Monday August 15th thing. Confusing messaging but then the other page says the “global campus” whatever the eff that is.

I would suspect that it’s probably a health-based decision and not a political one and is based upon infection rates of the Omicron variants but why does it end September 15th? Why in instructional settings but not in events or meetings (optional)? I could maybe understand if they are expecting kids to get the upcoming Omicron variant vaccine booster but that may not even be available by then. I can't really grasp the logic behind their policy.

Do classes start that early at SDSU? I know several friends of my kids that attend SDSU. One is a senior , one of my daughter hoops teammate back in 9th grade (she moved out of state after her freshman year) who now plays for SDSU womens hoops.

And my former assistants daughter will be a freshman this year .

Didn’t realize they start this early. I hope after a month they will revisit.

Do classes start that early at SDSU? I know several friends of my kids that attend SDSU. One is a senior , one of my daughter hoops teammate back in 9th grade (she moved out of state after her freshman year) who now plays for SDSU womens hoops.

And my former assistants daughter will be a freshman this year .

Didn’t realize they start this early. I hope after a month they will revisit.

Hope it’s only a month. Classes start the 22nd.

Hope it’s only a month. Classes start the 22nd.
Is this your daughters freshman year ?
What I have discovered is kids get use to it , they are more adaptive it seems . More of an inconvenience than anything else

Are you an out of stater? I’m afraid to encourage my daughter to pursue SDSU assuming out of state tuition is a fortune, otherwise it would be high on the list.
Unfortunately it is out-of-state

ADVERTISEMENT