ADVERTISEMENT

Pac-12 QB rankings post spring

So, your count is now up to eight? Does this include those who've been banned (Steptoe, HWGC)? Are you acknowledging the fact that those you oppose have significantly more "likes" than you and the other Whining Wulffians (little bro still stands at zero)? And there are more subscribers now than before.
Get a life Nanook. Every single one of your post calls someone either an apauligist or a Wulffian or has some 4th grade attempt at humor mixing Eds name in a verb in ways only you think is clever.

I'll just call you nuts.

What were Liufau's and Bercovici's stats in 2014? As for Bercovici, one Hail Mary for a TD hardly equals 1,883 yards, a 64 percent passing completion, and 13 TDs, most of which was in four games. Speaking of which, Falk is in an offense that far outranked Colorado's in '14 and likely will do so again. In his four games, Falk averaged 12 yards per completion; Liufau just 9.8. And Falk actually won a game. It's not a stretch to say he could actually improve upon performances that closed a 24-0 USC lead to 24-14, and had WSU leading ASU well into the third quarter.
As for Bercovici, I believe he loses Javorius Allen's 1,947 all-purpose yards as well as Nelson Agholor's 1,313 yards on 104 catches. But there is that fluke of a Hail Mary to consider...
I'm fairly sure Berco at ASU does Not lose the skill players at USC. Strong IS a big loss though, and the reason that Hail Mary worked.

I'm fairly sure Berco at ASU does Not lose the skill players at USC. Strong IS a big loss though, and the reason that Hail Mary worked.

Yes, he's a devil. And D.J. Foster returns. Nonetheless, Bercovici has some proving to do.

Get a life Nanook. Every single one of your post calls someone either an apauligist or a Wulffian or has some 4th grade attempt at humor mixing Eds name in a verb in ways only you think is clever.

I'll just call you nuts.

Says the guy who feels compelled to respond to every one of my posts. Your inferiority complex is something. Spend more time with your granddaughters, although I'm not sure they prefer that.

Yeah, cuz I started having grandchildren at age 12 dumbass.

Nice name calling. Your ongoing struggle recognizing sarcasm continues, I see. Nope, not your granddaughters; you just look like you're four times their age. Would you like to comment on Cougar football now, or just continue spewing forth the same bitter rants?

Last edited:
Nice name calling. Your ongoing struggle recognizing sarcasm continues, I see. Nope, not your granddaughters; you just look like you're four times their age. Would you like to comment on Cougar football now, or just continue spewing forth the same bitter rants?
Poor Nanookie is obviously just jealous because he can't get younger women to talk to him.

Last edited:
What does any of this have to do with QB's? If you guys would rather argue and bitch instead of talk about post spring QB ranking than please make a new thread titled "FLAME WAR" or something.

I don't care who started it.

This wound up being pretty fortuitous.

Falk has the potential to shatter every passing record in the conference this year if his play in the spring is any indication of the fall. He obviously won't put up the ridiculous stats that he had in the spring game but if he can complete 70% of his passes with a 3:1 TD to INT ratio, he (and WSU) is going to have a great year.

This wound up being pretty fortuitous.

There was a lot in here that totally was something that just confirms the projections.

I've taken screenshots of a lot of this just so I can post it whenever some of them yap back up.

Here's one of my favorites
D2vZCMg.png

Reactions: CPtheCoug
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT