ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Finebaum

I'm thinking that it will take about 35 to win this game. Either team can do that. Utah will need everything to click and probably need a turnover or two to get 35, but it is well within their capability. If everything clicks for us we could do a little more. Probably not a lot more, given that Utah has a defense, which of course includes a pass rush.

I'm thinking that it will take about 35 to win this game. Either team can do that. Utah will need everything to click and probably need a turnover or two to get 35, but it is well within their capability. If everything clicks for us we could do a little more. Probably not a lot more, given that Utah has a defense, which of course includes a pass rush.

Will be a good test for the OL. If they bring 3 and drop 8, WSU should be able to handle it.

I liked the draws they added last week. Also, AG crushed UCLA when they rushed 4 DL. Will be interesting to see how Utah plays defense.

After what I saw last week, Utah could get to 49 by running off tackle 65% of the time and mixing in seam passes.

We need an epic turnaround on defense to win this game. Film don’t lie.

Reactions: walzuu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT