ADVERTISEMENT

Pippins shows his brilliance.....an assist for gophers

Great job, Pip!!! 6 points for minnesota
You're dumb as rocks. Had it not been for Piippins coming off his man to help the burnt LB that would have been an uncontested TD. Pippins showed great awareness after holding down his man. You need to learn the game before bashing players.

fluke. can't really blame him for that one.
Yeah. You can. There were 3 possibilities: (1) Pippins is smart enough to know there is NOBODY behind him, so he lets it go. INC; (2) He times his jump and knocks it down or picks it; (3) he knocks it to the receiver.....highly improbable

this is OLD TIME couging it, right in front of our eyes

You're dumb as rocks. Had it not been for Piippins coming off his man to help the burnt LB that would have been an uncontested TD. Pippins showed great awareness after holding down his man. You need to learn the game before bashing players.
I knew the dummy himself would crawl out from under his rock. I can see why you like Pippins.....together you have an 100 IQ. WHat bar will pippins be working in? Same one as your wife?

Are you kidding me? He totally mistimed his jump and should have had an easy interception.

Glad Cougar
True he mistimed his jump but you sound silly for attacking a player for this when he was helping a teammate that was totally burnt. You should be asking why was the LB exposed on that play.

I knew the dummy himself would crawl out from under his rock. I can see why you like Pippins.....together you have an 100 IQ. WHat bar will pippins be working in? Same one as your wife?
You are so ignorant you would rather talk about a Wazzu player instead of Leach's terrible offense (lmao). Go suck your boyfriends d*ck.

Give it a rest. That was a garbage play...any PAC 12 player worth his salt picks that ball.

Give it a rest. That was a garbage play...any PAC 12 player worth his salt picks that ball.
Oh shut your trap son. Pippins is Wazzu's CB INT leader for the last two years so you're input is full on envy and stupidity. Talk about something that makes sense. Like a lack of offense clown.

And just like the trash he is, he makes a decent tackle and has to walk over the guy instead of bounce back and get ready. Just a cocky, semi talented, Weber st prospect.

And just like the trash he is, he makes a decent tackle and has to walk over the guy instead of bounce back and get ready. Just a cocky, semi talented, Weber st prospect.
And just like the trash your mother birthed when she conceived you she had to bounce back after praying to God to never have another mistake like you (lmao).

Haha. My words ring more true with every post you make. You have a sickness.
The only sickness is you having an obsession for disrespecting players for no reason whatsoever. That's the real sickness here and that's why you're a pathological hater.

The only sickness is you having an obsession for disrespecting players for no reason whatsoever. That's the real sickness here and that's why you're a pathological hater.
I haven't trashed pippens. He made a crappy play...you seriously gonna dispute that?

I haven't trashed pippens. He made a crappy play...you seriously gonna dispute that?
OMG! You are as clueless as they come. How can you say he made a crappy play when he came to help the LB that was burnt for the TD. Will you go back and look at the play and see that Pippins came off his man to help the LB. You have so much hate for Pippins to the point to where you just make sh*t up. Had it not been for Pippins coming off his guy the TD would have not been challenged. Just as the last TD wasn't challenged.

My uncle is a scout and I'm sitting here with him watching the game. F grade for pippins, d Oline, d Falk.

Said pippins in small, slow, and Un athletic. Laughed when I asked if there is any shot of next level.

Reactions: CPtheCoug
My uncle is a scout and I'm sitting here with him watching the game. F grade for pippins, d Oline, d Falk.

Said pippins in small, slow, and Un athletic. Laughed when I asked if there is any shot of next level.
And I'm a coach and know many scouts that would say your uncle is full of sh*t and so are you.

OMG! You are as clueless as they come. How can you say he made a crappy play when he came to help the LB that was burnt for the TD. Will you go back and look at the play and see that Pippins came off his man to help the LB. You have so much hate for Pippins to the point to where you just make sh*t up. Had it not been for Pippins coming off his guy the TD would have not been challenged. Just as the last TD wasn't challenged.
I actually don't have hate for pippens, he's a pretty good college DB. And yes, he made a terrible play. He got himself inti good position, then jumped way to early and tipped it up so the guy could catch it. I don't need to rewatch it, you're the only one on here that thinks he made an all world play.

lol you are to hurt by the truth. It's okay, I know you'll go to bed angry and thinking of crappy zingers all night.

Pippins=couldn't cover a bed with a blanket. And gave them 7 points & the game. Just a bad player.

Reactions: CPtheCoug
lol you are to hurt by the truth. It's okay, I know you'll go to bed angry and thinking of crappy zingers all night.

Pippins=couldn't cover a bed with a blanket. And gave them 7 points & the game. Just a bad player.
No you'll go to bed with a hurt heart because if you had an offense you would have won this game. Pippins will be fine and has helped with coverage sacks all night. So sleep tight and don't drink to much Vodka tonight. It will only make your hurt worsen (lol).

I'm not drunk. Have to be up by 5. Tell your son good job tonight, he won Minnesota the game. I'm sure USC would have taken him except you know, he wasn't good enough.

True he mistimed his jump but you sound silly for attacking a player for this when he was helping a teammate that was totally burnt. You should be asking why was the LB exposed on that play.
Tell me how what I wrote is an attack on the player. You even admit he mistimed his jump, which is the truth. You don't think that should have been an easy interception, especially for someone of Marcellus' ability? I think you are way too quick to criticize Cougar fans who comment on a football play, not a football player, which is exactly what I was doing.

I'll agree with you 100% that this loss is on the offense and the coaching staff, IMO. Too quick to abandon the run, to slow to make adjustments against what Minnesota's defense was doing.

Glad Cougar

I'm not drunk. Have to be up by 5. Tell your son good job tonight, he won Minnesota the game. I'm sure USC would have taken him except you know, he wasn't good enough.

Better question. Where do they finish in the P12 North? 2nd.
That bottle of Vodka is half empty now. Think about what you're saying as you slur to get it out. Pippins did a good job tonight, he can't win the game for Minnesota if he was helping to save someone else butt in coverage (lol). And to be honest, he's good enough to play for SC. He's been just as productive as Ajax and Biggie this year. Look at the stats.

Tell me how what I wrote is an attack on the player. You even admit he mistimed his jump, which is the truth. You don't think that should have been an easy interception, especially for someone of Marcellus' ability? I think you are way too quick to criticize Cougar fans who comment on a football play, not a football player, which is exactly what I was doing.

I'll agree with you 100% that this loss is on the offense and the coaching staff, IMO. Too quick to abandon the run, to slow to make adjustments against what Minnesota's defense was doing.

Glad Cougar
Cellus mistimed the play. Was a possible pick-6 if he timed it up properly. That being said, had he followed his men along the back of the end zone it still was a TD. And a lot of Cougar fans are disrespecting the player so miss me with that. The kid gave effort and as a coach I couldn't be more prouder. I would have been more prouder if he picked it. Now had that kid had not caught the deflected ball would you be saying it was a bad play? That's the real question you should be asking yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT