ADVERTISEMENT

Pippins shows his brilliance.....an assist for gophers

Pippins reminds me a lot of Daquan Brown. Wish he would follow in his footsteps too.

You're just butt hurt because you lost a bowl game that you should have won easily but your coaching failed you biggly. I feel your pain.

Some of us care most about the name on the front of the jersey.

And you don't understand what butt hurt means.

Some of us care most about the name on the front of the jersey.

And you don't understand what butt hurt means.
Will when you act like what you preach than maybe you'll get respect. But you've been on Pippin for years and was waiting in the wings to get a chance to bash him. I was waiting for your come out party. First play that Pippins didn't finish and here you come. Great to see you again. Will it be another year in hiding? Just curious.

Been on him for years? This dude is delusional and paranoid. Lol. Go to bed coach Austin.

Coach Austin, start making better highlight vids for your players so they end up at SC.

Will when you act like what you preach than maybe you'll get respect. But you've been on Pippin for years and was waiting in the wings to get a chance to bash him. I was waiting for your come out party. First play that Pippins didn't finish and here you come. Great to see you again. Will it be another year in hiding? Just curious.

I'm not worried about your respect or lack thereof.

I didn't even say anything about Pippins. In case you haven't realized it- you are the reason people give Pippins a hard time on this board. Like I said, you're just not very bright.

I'm not worried about your respect or lack thereof.

I didn't even say anything about Pippins. In case you haven't realized it- you are the reason people give Pippins a hard time on this board. Like I said, you're just not very bright.
OMG!!! You didn't talk trash about Pippins last year? Stop lying because you can go to hell for lying just as you can for killing someone.

Can you actually read what you posted?
Thought so. While you were bashing Pippins I was on here defending the Wazzu player. Now you back to put your spin on a play that he gave a great effort on but stumbled right before he jumped to get the pick. Look at the video.

111 posts on a WSU for a professed lover of USC, and almost all of them about Marcellus Pippins. Reminds of de Niro in "The Fan'.

Like dgibs said, we care about the name on the FRONT of the jersey. That's what this board is about.

Pippins is a decent DB who makes boneheaded mistakes, like he did tonight. He might have saved us points tonight, but he definitely cost us 7. No need to make him the messiah.

True he mistimed his jump but you sound silly for attacking a player for this when he was helping a teammate that was totally burnt. You should be asking why was the LB exposed on that play.
No he shouldn't... the lb was exposed because the WSU lb corp is garbage, and has been for 10 years. Everyone on the field on D is going to have to cover that that piss poor lb corp, and they all know it, so in essence he was just doing his job.

fluke. can't really blame him for that one.
Bingo. Give the man a cigar. Everybody needs to lighten up a bit. Yes, he botched the interception by mistiming his leap. Stuff happens. Move his hand an inch this way or the other and the ball falls to the ground. I doubt if he could intentionally tip the ball to the Minnesota receiver again if he tried. Brett is spot on. It was a fluke and Minnesota got lucky. I am sure that Pippins is embarrassed but it is really not his fault as I see it. Just a lucky bounce for the Gophers off his fingers just as a fumble goes this way or that according to how it hits the ground. Could he have played it better? Sure. But perfection is an unrealistic expectation. That Gopher touchdown is 1% Pippins' fault and 99% just a lucky break.

I like Pippins. I thank him for being a student athlete at WSU. We are a tough fan base. I believe he will have a great season next year.
I do too I actually think he's a pretty good college corner, WSUs best right now without question. People only clown him on here because this knucklehead shows up and vomits his stupidity all over the place and apparently it's entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT