ADVERTISEMENT

Portal names

95coug

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
Where's the best list of everyone who's actually in the portal? I've found a couple of "top players" lists, but nothing accessible that has more than maybe 1/3 of the actual entries.

Where's the best list of everyone who's actually in the portal? I've found a couple of "top players" lists, but nothing accessible that has more than maybe 1/3 of the actual entries.
  • Dec. 5 OL Eric Wilder
  • Dec.5 Edge Justin Lohrenz
  • Dec. 5: Safety Adrian Shepherd
  • Dec. 5: WR Donovan Ollie
  • Dec: 5 WR De'Zhaun Stribling
  • Dec. 3: QB Xavier Ward
  • Dec. 2: LB Travion Brown
  • Nov. 28: RB Jouvensly Bazil

• Dec. 5 OL Eric Wilder
  • Dec.5 Edge Justin Lohrenz
  • Dec. 5: Safety Adrian Shepherd
  • Dec. 5: WR Donovan Ollie
  • Dec: 5 WR De'Zhaun Stribling
  • Dec. 3: QB Xavier Ward
  • Dec. 2: LB Travion Brown
  • Nov. 28: RB Jouvensly Bazil
I mean everyone...not just from WSU

Try this, maybe?

Haven't seen an all inclusive list probably because that list will end up being hundreds deep. ESPN does have a list of the top 30 currently in the portal. Stribling is the only Coug on that list. Interestingly, Singer from Arizona, who led the Pac-12 in receiving yards, is on the list. He would be a good pick up.

Haven't seen an all inclusive list probably because that list will end up being hundreds deep. ESPN does have a list of the top 30 currently in the portal. Stribling is the only Coug on that list. Interestingly, Singer from Arizona, who led the Pac-12 in receiving yards, is on the list. He would be a good pick up.

Singer prob doesnt wanna play with a shitty qb. I dont blame him.

Jdl.

Ward has a lot of work to do. I have no reason to believe he is a trash can like jdl and his family.
Ward:
mDXQg9c.png

JDL:
kfUVzju.png

And my favorite, Mateer:
qoqo4iV.png

Clearly Mateer deserves the starting position.

Barthiel enters the portal. Heard he was gonna be good so that sucks.
Some of these guys didn’t even give it a shot to compete. Good or not players don’t want to wait. It’s those little girlfriends telling you what you want to hear.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
WSU cannot afford Singer.

Some of these guys didn’t even give it a shot to compete. Good or not players don’t want to wait. It’s those little girlfriends telling you what you want to hear.

I dont have an issue with kids wanting to play. Their fan base blowing them up to be better than they really are??? If you wanna be a 4 year starter, choose a school from the start where you can be a 4 year starter. Don’t waste your time and the staffs time by choosing a school where you’re gonna sit.

I think we are seeing what happens when kids realize they were sold shiny stuff.

Biggest snow job in college sports is kids with enormous talent and ability to play 4 years going to schools where they stockpile themselves and watch their most valuable asset be wasted.

Former USC, Georgia, and West Virginia QB JT Daniels is in the portal again. This will be his 4th school in as many years.

Glad Cougar

Former USC, Georgia, and West Virginia QB JT Daniels is in the portal again. This will be his 4th school in as many years.

Glad Cougar
He should go to a place like Cal Poly....go tyo a place where is talent outshines everyone else.

He changed schools as much as the kid from Skyline.

I dont have an issue with kids wanting to play. Their fan base blowing them up to be better than they really are??? If you wanna be a 4 year starter, choose a school from the start where you can be a 4 year starter. Don’t waste your time and the staffs time by choosing a school where you’re gonna sit.

I think we are seeing what happens when kids realize they were sold shiny stuff.

Biggest snow job in college sports is kids with enormous talent and ability to play 4 years going to schools where they stockpile themselves and watch their most valuable asset be wasted.
Agree but we've seen it forever and the portal just amplifies it. Kids did this even back in the "old days" -- way back something like 5 years ago -- when kids had to make up a BS hardship argument to be eligible after transferring. These kids figure they may as well get all the adulation from everyone for being the 6th 4- or 5-star at their position at the football factory, especially since that school "puts guys in the NFL." They all think they'll be stars, but even if they don't get on the field, they can then just go somewhere they can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT