ADVERTISEMENT

Portland TV Station's 30+ minute interview with Gage Gubrud

I really enjoyed that. Thank you.

Up to now he's been a real mystery to me. He struck me as immediately likable in this interview. Can tell he doesn't have Crimson blood yet, but I appreciate him giving so much respect to his former team. Also makes it clear he's his own man, not GM2 jr.

Should he get the nod, and everyone seems to think he will, I look forward to watching him play. Easy guy to root for.

I really enjoyed that. Thank you.

Up to now he's been a real mystery to me. He struck me as immediately likable in this interview. Can tell he doesn't have Crimson blood yet, but I appreciate him giving so much respect to his former team. Also makes it clear he's his own man, not GM2 jr.

Should he get the nod, and everyone seems to think he will, I look forward to watching him play. Easy guy to root for.

He does seem like a nice kid. His backup at EWU stepped up and led the team, he had a shot to move up the ladder, seems like it worked out well for both parties.

I don't think we'll see another GM for a long time. If GG can play well, win games and lead the team to a bowl game I think he will always be welcome at both schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT