ADVERTISEMENT

BIG 12 RUMOR: ESPN/Fox Could Sponsor WSU & OSU Expansion Into the Big 12

I felt a lot better before learning she is a WSU alumna. Brutal. As for the question, she's a moron but smart enough to know who pays the bills and keeps her in power.
A moron she is.... Someone who has gotten White Girl Wasted level of drunk off her own power and yet does nothing for this country but tow the Progressive/Democrat line. I am ashamed that she is a WSU Alum.

Of course they could leave us out with 10 wins and probably will regardless of the result of the season outside of something crazy like winning it all. Point remains our slim chances are less slim if we stay in the spotlight this year with a good season…same as OSU. TV and $ is driving this but every win, every week in the top 25, every top 25 matchup that gets talked about on Gameday and other shows keeps us in the conversation and gives us a fighting chance to stay at the adults table.
Yeah, agreed. It's consistent with the entirety of my second bullet. My point, perhaps a bit distinct, is just that there is no realistic way for WSU to win its way in, as such. Not even with a natty if there otherwise weren't factors cutting strongly that way. This isn't a Disney movie, even though it's Disney running a substantial portion of the show. That said, again, much better to look like we belong and to be getting positive attention than to be a mess on the field that is all the easier to dismiss as a program. That leads to positive mentions on Gameday and the like, as you note, and I believe even that kind of thing can be impactful (as can a good record and being ranked). Sometimes it's amazing how this stuff works. The "right" executive might happen to be watching and see the right talking heads talking about how WSU and OSU belong in Power 5, and that might impact the tenor of a business meeting. I've seen this kind of thing happen in other contexts. You'll have a $10b deal happen or not happen because of what the CEO saw on the Today show that morning.

Last edited:
The big 12 is playing ass football right now. They can “make a splash” by adding WSU and OSU when they are getting kicked in the nuts on saturdays. It’s kind of a no brainer at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT