ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction: Cougs taken in draft on day 2

It also does not hurt to be realistic about players. Luke will not hold a clipboard for very long. The hero status of some players is beyond me. I would like to see the best players play and that has not been the case for the last few years. That is an opinion and other people have different opinions. Some poster her could not wait for Falk to be drafed high so i would be proven wrong. Well guess who was right on that one. I liked Madison s pick and he deserved the pick.The coaching staff make good money. There are no sacred cows in sports .As for "pot shots" at coaches ,my criticism pales compared to what other "fans " her have said about coaches.They are a well paid profession and are public figures. I have not taken them to task for their opinions. I guess it depends on whose ox is being gored.

"I would like to see the best players play and that has not been the case for the last few years."

Not sure if that was a drunken rant, but what better players should have played that have not played the last few years ? What better players existed on the roster were there that could have generated 26 wins the last 3 seasons ?

"I would like to see the best players play and that has not been the case for the last few years."

Not sure if that was a drunken rant, but what better players should have played that have not played the last few years ? What better players existed on the roster were there that could have generated 26 wins the last 3 seasons ?
PD: if you follow the basketball board at all you will see that reality and reason never impedes on ElC's personal vendettas-- which are varied and multiple.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT