ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread

41-24 Cougs

Williams and Borghi combine for a great stat sheet

Minshew 412 yards passing, at least 3 TDs. Receivers do their usual thing.

Defense: 5 sacks, 10 TFL., Thompson with 1 interception

Guys, you will hate me this week, but I am concerned that this will be the notorious "flat emotion" game for the year. Unfocused, unprepared, overconfident, etc. Unusually for us, we are "the team to beat" in the PAC right now. We will get Colorado's best effort on their home field.

I also expect Colorado to get some of the key guys back this week that have been out for part of the season.

Those things combined mean that we are down early, probably come back, but come up short.

Buffs 31
Cougs 28
Cougs 38, Buffs 21

The Buffs Laviska Shenault is an elite WR, so it will be interesting to see how we do against him.
Shenault isn't sure to play. They were calling it a game time decision. Obviously, the team should prepare like he will play but it isn't clear that he will.

Well CBSsports is picking an upset loss for the Cougs, " we haven't seen that one head-scratching loss we usually get with Mike Leach. So, what the heck, right?" Screw them, I expect Borghi and the rest of the offense to light this one up.
Cougs 55-Buffs 20.

Cougs 35
Buffs 23
The Cougs have been giving up about 38 pts per game on the road in the pac-12. This has to and will stop this weekend.
Even if the Buffs have their star player (WR) back he will not be 100 percent.
Cougs offense is solid and the defense seems to come through when required. Buffs also have a good offense but not to the same level and their defense is not great against the pass.

Cougs 38
Laviska Shenault 21
(if Laviska isn't playing CO gets 10)

Cougs overcome 5 questionable PI flags and another bogus targeting call for the win.

Reactions: chipdouglas
I'm proud of our kids and happy that my prediction was WRONG.

And I thought the back-up QB did a deliberate helmet to helmet hit after he threw the pick. Not so much a lowered helmet; but he pretty clearly intended to crack noggins with the guy who intercepted his pass.

I guess Chipper that the hometown advantage etc is what you are missing . I think that you should worry more about the couple of guys here who saw the cougs losing Maybe it s time you take off the presumptive tie and loosen up a little bit Your bosses will not notice your Little divergence from the company line

I guess Chipper that the hometown advantage etc is what you are missing . I think that you should worry more about the couple of guys here who saw the cougs losing Maybe it s time you take off the presumptive tie and loosen up a little bit Your bosses will not notice your Little divergence from the company line
Might be the weirdest thing ever said to me on here. And I can't think of a better person to say it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT