ADVERTISEMENT

RB situation

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
So it was confirmed that Jenkins was injured in the 2nd quarter. If he’s unable to go vs. Stanford, our depth chart at RB is Dylan Paine 5’9 / 185lbs from Tumwater, and true freshman Djouvensky Schlenbaker 6’0 / 220lbs from Bellingham.

On a local level, it’s fun, but this RB situation is the most serious key position group depth chart issue that I can remember.

Given how bad our OL is, we have a serious scheme issue. Teams can drop 8, play their corners up, and still get home with a 3-4 man rush.

So it was confirmed that Jenkins was injured in the 2nd quarter. If he’s unable to go vs. Stanford, our depth chart at RB is Dylan Paine 5’9 / 185lbs from Tumwater, and true freshman Djouvensky Schlenbaker 6’0 / 220lbs from Bellingham.

On a local level, it’s fun, but this RB situation is the most serious key position group depth chart issue that I can remember.

Given how bad our OL is, we have a serious scheme issue. Teams can drop 8, play their corners up, and still get home with a 3-4 man rush.

This just goes to show how stupid Katzers entering the transfer portal was, is.

There is also Bazille, but Schlen and Paine have probably passed Bazille by, altho Paine hasn't been good, and Schlen has been between injured and untested.

Katzers would probably be the starter, co starter, split carries with Paine, tho Morris won't hand off the ball anyways except when it's 3rd and 100.

Doesnt really matter who, which RB is starting, playing, getting carries etc, as Morris still won't hand the ball off to then.

Sucks, bummer for the injured RB's.

Hope Morris is fired after the season, and that Dickert talks Jenkins into staying.

I know that if I was Jenkins, I would give a ultimatum that either Morris gets fired, and that WSU gets a OC that will give RB's at least 13+ carries, instead of only about 4,5,6,7 carries, and that if they WSU don't, that would leave if they don't get rid of Morris, replace with a OC that will run the damn ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT