ADVERTISEMENT

Really excited about this DL

Oguayo and Rodgers put on some muscle and the WV DT transfer should be solid at inside. Plus Taylor III and Silvels coming off edge are great combo. Plus we got some depth behind everyone.
Not to mention we have a DL coach in Phelps that seems to have a knack for getting the best effort out of his kids (see T Comfort as exhibit 1) and a DC in Claeys that can put together an effective scheme.

Oguayo and Rodgers put on some muscle and the WV DT transfer should be solid at inside. Plus Taylor III and Silvels coming off edge are great combo. Plus we got some depth behind everyone.
I'm thinking Taylor and Silvels need to be on the field at the same time.

I'm thinking Taylor and Silvels need to be on the field at the same time.
That'd make McDougle more of a true nose with Rodgers and Oguayo lined up on either side in a more classic 3-4 look. Not sure the core 3 would hold up. We have enough trouble with teams that pound the ball on us as it is.

That'd make McDougle more of a true nose with Rodgers and Oguayo lined up on either side in a more classic 3-4 look. Not sure the core 3 would hold up. We have enough trouble with teams that pound the ball on us as it is.
I'm not saying entirely D-line

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT