ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits on their official visit

TrumpCoug

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2019
I hope they bused them to Colfax after the game so they weren't in hearing distance of Leach unloading on his bunch of sallies in the locker room.

I hope they bused them to Colfax after the game so they weren't in hearing distance of Leach unloading on his bunch of sallies in the locker room.

There were a lot of guys there.

Pretty awful all around. Long, horrible game.

the offensive guys may think "wow I want to be a part of this!" and the defensive guys may think "I can start next year!"

win win!

the offensive guys may think "wow I want to be a part of this!" and the defensive guys may think "I can start next year!"

win win!
Yes. The defensive guys might also be thinking "I could of tackled that guy" and the offensive guys "THAT'S not the time to turn the ball over". "These guys could definitely use me next season".

win win!

That's one point of looking at it. I can guarantee you their collective player hosts were sporting pooh faces and probably weren't much fun to hang with after the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT