ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Manning says goodbye to Wazzu

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
Leaving to become special teams coordinator at UCLA. He posted this on Twitter last night:

THAT'S how you leave a job.
Did he donate his WSU gear to Goodwill like Wulff supposedly did?

Dennis Erickson and staff did it best: Drive down to Lewiston to catch a plane whose first stop was in Pullman (where they ran into Bob Robertson just after he called a men's basketball game at Friel)

And don't forget Kelvin on his way out, helping the secretaries unclog the fax machine from those pesky LOIs.

Did he donate his WSU gear to Goodwill like Wulff supposedly did?

Dennis Erickson and staff did it best: Drive down to Lewiston to catch a plane whose first stop was in Pullman (where they ran into Bob Robertson just after he called a men's basketball game at Friel)

And don't forget Kelvin on his way out, helping the secretaries unclog the fax machine from those pesky LOIs.
And making sure Nate Erdmann was happier to be closer to home.

Roy's choice on his final words reveals a lot, and is positive. Good man, good message.

Others don't seem to understand that concept when they leave.

It speaks for itself.

Sorry, cant be as cheery as the rest of you. Being consistently sniped by in conference rivals is fcking pissing me off big time.

Position coach to st coach? is that even a promotion? Is it even a lateral move?

Sorry, cant be as cheery as the rest of you. Being consistently sniped by in conference rivals is fcking pissing me off big time.

Position coach to st coach? is that even a promotion? Is it even a lateral move?
Leon Bender knows !! Going to be interesting to see if Chip can toughen that program up. Bruin blue doesn't put the fear into anyone any more.

Manning was great at WSU - rumors have it his girlfriend lives in LA so let’s be happy for him. He could end up back at WSU down the road in ten or twelve years a defensive coordinator or head coach.

Reactions: Coug95man2
He was paid to do his job and did it well. He's gone and is yesterday's news.

1. No, he didn't complete all the tasks of his job well.
2. NOTHING is yesterdays news on this board...
I think he did his job well. To me he is yesterday's news. If he wants to be somewhere else, good for him. But, I don't care about him anymore.

Moos' tweet is coming any day now, just you wait and see...

Or maybe it's IG. Not sure, but either way he'll make good, you'll see!!!

Maybe we'll get a combo tweet from him announcing the stadium name rights deal that he was so instrumental in orchestrating.

Football coaches move all the time for different reasons. Some personal, some financial. If that coach brought success to the team and the players that should be acknowledge for a job well done. We all strive in our life to promote to receive a better job, better pay. That is why each of us works hard at our jobs. No need to kick a person for wanting to better themselves or a new challenge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT