ADVERTISEMENT

RUN, RUN, RUN........

jourdand

Hall Of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Until your down 7 with 2 mins remaining. Then dribble and or pass the ball around the perimeter and take a 3 pt shot that you could have gotten 20 seconds earlier! Two in a row to Idaho:( We need work on half court offense or we will continue to get in trouble when ever we can't dictate pace. Unfortunately there might not be very many PAC 12 teams we can dictate pace to. There will be teams that want to run with us and those are our best chances at league wins. This game showed me we might still be a year or two away from really turning the corner.

Until your down 7 with 2 mins remaining. Then dribble and or pass the ball around the perimeter and take a 3 pt shot that you could have gotten 20 seconds earlier! Two in a row to Idaho:( We need work on half court offense or we will continue to get in trouble when ever we can't dictate pace. Unfortunately there might not be very many PAC 12 teams we can dictate pace to. There will be teams that want to run with us and those are our best chances at league wins. This game showed me we might still be a year or two away from really turning the corner.
I liked Idaho's guards better than ours. Terrible offensive movement. Too much standing around.

The cougs just plain have to decide how bad they want it. They were out physical-ed and Idaho manhandled a far more athletic team. The problem was with the bigs also. One would see four Vandals going for the rebound and cougs standing around. People were talking about a "zombie team" in reference to the football. team against PSU,Well the cougs resembled that last night. It was a disgrace to see a far more athletic team team get killed on the boards. This is D 1 basketball and it takes a lot more effort and desire to play major college ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT