ADVERTISEMENT

Scott

When I interviewed Mike Leach for the 4-part series that is running now, he didn't think he could talk about McIntosh yet. He might have to wait until the start of preseason camp or the start of fall classes to talk about McIntosh. Another dumb NCAA rule.

When I interviewed Mike Leach for the 4-part series that is running now, he didn't think he could talk about McIntosh yet. He might have to wait until the start of preseason camp or the start of fall classes to talk about McIntosh. Another dumb NCAA rule.
Thanks for the update

Like so many things, the "blueshirt" thing is a farce. It also helps, like most things, the "big" programs in populated areas with a lot of talent. Lots easier to have a SoCal athlete come in for an unofficial on his own dime to USC than to WSU, and therefore to be "not recruited" (wink, wink).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT