ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmage Report: Gordon 'the best' QB two weeks from opener

In looking at the throws between Gordon and Gubrud, Gordon throws a nice spiral on almost all of his passes. Guburd's passes get there in a timely manner but there is a lot of wobble to his ball.

In looking at the throws between Gordon and Gubrud, Gordon throws a nice spiral on almost all of his passes. Guburd's passes get there in a timely manner but there is a lot of wobble to his ball.
I'm less concerned about mechanics and more focused on who's not going to sh!t the bed when they see 8 men drop back because they didn't make the right pre-snap read and check to run, so now they're standing there like a statue staring down the field like a deer in headlights.

I'm less concerned about mechanics and more focused on who's not going to sh!t the bed when they see 8 men drop back because they didn't make the right pre-snap read and check to run, so now they're standing there like a statue staring down the field like a deer in headlights.

Oh, come on. That's never happened before! :D

Reactions: ATACFD
I feel good about whoever we have back there. Everyone seems to be elevating their game and that is great because we will have someone that has worked hard to earn their spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT