ADVERTISEMENT

New Debate thread?

Oh sorry - Reuters interviewed 10 people. Well that calls the election. Maybe they should now poll 10 million Swifties.

And I don't believe you. What was your degree from WSU? Sure as shit wasn't English. It's board, not bored. Not the first time you have misspelled this.
When loyal is spellchecking you after cocktail hour, you probably didn’t make it beyond CC.

Oh sorry - Reuters interviewed 10 people. Well that calls the election. Maybe they should now poll 10 million Swifties.

And I don't believe you. What was your degree from WSU? Sure as shit wasn't English. It's board, not bored. Not the first time you have misspelled this.
I usually watch Harris Faulkner (yes, on FNC) at 8:00 in the mornings. I think she is the best thing going on cable news channels, and she is beautiful also. So Wednesday morning she had a small focus group on, with 2 Dems, 2 Repubs, and 2 Indies. Also there was poll expert Lee Carter, all to discuss the previous night's debate. Most of the feedback was not a big surprise, about what you might expect from each of the participants. But what WAS a surprise was what Lee Carter shared.

She had done a real time focus group during the debate, where the participants (from the same three groups) had these dials that allowed her to track the reactions of each of the groups as the questions were being answered. Again, there wasn't much to surprise you from D's and R's, as their responses predictably diverged above and below the 0 line depending on the subject. The surprise came in from the Independent group, as their responses tracked almost identically to the Republican response in every instance, whether the response was negative or positive! I never expected a result like that, as one would expect a group of Independents to have differing responses to the two candidates. If that kind of response extrapolates to the global independent voter group then Harris will be in big trouble, as we all know it is the independent voters that will decide the election.

BTW, here is my opinion on who won and who lost on the debate:
  • Harris- Loser, started poorly, too many lies, NEVER answered a question
  • Trump- Loser, unfocused, lost opportunities, fell for KH's traps
  • ABC- Loser, completely biased, conflict of interest with ABC exec and KH
  • Moderators- Losers, either "fact check" and challenge both or neither-not only one side, completely lost any journalistic integrity they might have had
  • You, me, and Pooneil- Losers, worst debate in recent history, and we learned nothing from the poor performances of all involved.
That's All I Have To Say About That*

*For now, anyway :)

I usually watch Harris Faulkner (yes, on FNC) at 8:00 in the mornings. I think she is the best thing going on cable news channels, and she is beautiful also. So Wednesday morning she had a small focus group on, with 2 Dems, 2 Repubs, and 2 Indies. Also there was poll expert Lee Carter, all to discuss the previous night's debate. Most of the feedback was not a big surprise, about what you might expect from each of the participants. But what WAS a surprise was what Lee Carter shared.

She had done a real time focus group during the debate, where the participants (from the same three groups) had these dials that allowed her to track the reactions of each of the groups as the questions were being answered. Again, there wasn't much to surprise you from D's and R's, as their responses predictably diverged above and below the 0 line depending on the subject. The surprise came in from the Independent group, as their responses tracked almost identically to the Republican response in every instance, whether the response was negative or positive! I never expected a result like that, as one would expect a group of Independents to have differing responses to the two candidates. If that kind of response extrapolates to the global independent voter group then Harris will be in big trouble, as we all know it is the independent voters that will decide the election.

BTW, here is my opinion on who won and who lost on the debate:
  • Harris- Loser, started poorly, too many lies, NEVER answered a question
  • Trump- Loser, unfocused, lost opportunities, fell for KH's traps
  • ABC- Loser, completely biased, conflict of interest with ABC exec and KH
  • Moderators- Losers, either "fact check" and challenge both or neither-not only one side, completely lost any journalistic integrity they might have had
  • You, me, and Pooneil- Losers, worst debate in recent history, and we learned nothing from the poor performances of all involved.
That's All I Have To Say About That*

*For now, anyway :)
I think when a Trumpy like you doesn’t claim victory it’s pretty obvious what the result was. But again, you and your ilk have no chance of getting flipped, Trump could come on stage and throw his feces at the mods and cameras and you’d still support him.

I think when a Trumpy like you doesn’t claim victory it’s pretty obvious what the result was. But again, you and your ilk have no chance of getting flipped, Trump could come on stage and throw his feces at the mods and cameras and you’d still support him.
You are correct, it was obvious what the result was and I NAILED IT with my list.

Of course, an ILK like you must go along with the MSM false narrative that Harris won, because she must be supported at all costs, no dissent allowed. All that in spite of the facts that she lied dozens of times, failed to provide a single useful bit of information about what she would do to help the nation, failed to actually provide an answer to a single question she was actually asked. If the debate was a championship prize fight, she would be the fighter that spent all 12 rounds dancing and running away from the opponent, feinting with jabs, and never throwing a punch that landed. And you would call that a win. LOL

When loyal is spellchecking you after cocktail hour, you probably didn’t make it beyond CC.
I resent and do not resemble your snide remark, which clearly insinuates that I am always drunk in the evenings. Fake News! I have the occasional evening beverage, I need it to wash down whoever's cat or dog I pulled off of the BBQ that night. I think I'll start a poll as to which dog breed tastes better. I lean toward Bassett Hounds personally. Plus they are easier to catch. :)

I resent and do not resemble your snide remark, which clearly insinuates that I am always drunk in the evenings. Fake News! I have the occasional evening beverage, I need it to wash down whoever's cat or dog I pulled off of the BBQ that night. I think I'll start a poll as to which dog breed tastes better. I lean toward Bassett Hounds personally. Plus they are easier to catch. :)
I am shocked! I didn't realize you were Haitian.......

You are correct, it was obvious what the result was and I NAILED IT with my list.

Of course, an ILK like you must go along with the MSM false narrative that Harris won, because she must be supported at all costs, no dissent allowed. All that in spite of the facts that she lied dozens of times, failed to provide a single useful bit of information about what she would do to help the nation, failed to actually provide an answer to a single question she was actually asked. If the debate was a championship prize fight, she would be the fighter that spent all 12 rounds dancing and running away from the opponent, feinting with jabs, and never throwing a punch that landed. And you would call that a win. LOL
I’m not sure I’d call anything a win when one side starts to feel sorry for the other side. The closest thing to a sports analogy I could think of is USC kneeling on our 10 yard line before half in 2008. Trump was as pathetic as our Cougs were that day. It was that bad.

I’m not sure I’d call anything a win when one side starts to feel sorry for the other side. The closest thing to a sports analogy I could think of is USC kneeling on our 10 yard line before half in 2008. Trump was as pathetic as our Cougs were that day. It was that bad.
Were they really on the 10? I was there but didn't think USC was THAT close. But it was on the other end of the field. That was indeed one of the worst moments in the history of Cougar Football. If not the worst.

And the bette midler post is hilarious :)

I read the Canadians are stealing Bog Foot and put him in a slow cooker
… and you believed it!

Harris should have NEVER no-showed the Fox debate. Big mistake.

Now, Harris is stuck. Won’t do interviews, won’t do press conferences. the last debate will be JD Vance vs Tim Walz.

Think about that.

Harris’ hopes rest solely on Tim Walz winging policy against JD Vance in prime-time combined with Harris’ fact checked clips from ABC ambush.

You avoided the question. Do you think the lies and distortions were equivalent?

What Harris lie and distortion mandated a instant fact check to the same degree as the stolen election being pushed for 3.5 years or the incendiary immigrants eating pets which the GOP is actively pushing in this current news cycle?

This kind of shoulder-shrugging and "both sides do it" kind of thinking is exactly what the GOP is hoping those moderate voters will do. It suppresses voters. The only way they can win a national election. You've already expressed how it's working on you. Taihtsat
No candidate deserved to be fact checked by any “moderator “ ever.

We live in the age of the internet where all “facts” are “checked” individually and independently by each voter, over and over again until each individual voter is satisfied.

Why do you hate independent voters making independent personal decisions?

You know, no one that matters is opening your whacky links, right? Taihtsat
you did.

So did others.

I understand why you don’t want anyone to see Kamala “fact-checked” next morning by the CEO of Goldman Sachs’s distancing his firm from her claims.

Pro-Tip: nobody comes here for “breaking news” it’s just us.

… and you believed it!

Harris should have NEVER no-showed the Fox debate. Big mistake.

Now, Harris is stuck. Won’t do interviews, won’t do press conferences. the last debate will be JD Vance vs Tim Walz.

Think about that.

Harris’ hopes rest solely on Tim Walz winging policy against JD Vance in prime-time combined with Harris’ fact checked clips from ABC ambush.
lol. What planet are you living on? Trump was embarrassed and Vance will be embarrassed by Walz to an even greater degree.

I’m not disagreeing that Harris bullshitted her way through several questions, that’s part of debating. But Trump shit his drawers. Dogs and cats, victor orban? Absolute clown show.

If you’ve paid any attention to Walz and Vance you can’t seriously expect any better.

So you guys good with this? A bomb threat causing chaos in some random US city because a cultist believed Trumps BS about Haitians eating pets in that city and decided to go off the deep end? Sad thing is this idiot who doesn’t know any better will end up being prosecuted for the bomb threat while Trump will never face accountability for his endless stream of lies that leads to shit like this. Hundreds of cultists who were prosecuted for Jan 6th know the feeling.

What an ass.

You honestly believe any of the 10-15 posters in this forum condone violence? Or, you just throwing this out as a bad joke?

you did.

So did others.

I understand why you don’t want anyone to see Kamala “fact-checked” next morning by the CEO of Goldman Sachs’s distancing his firm from her claims.

Pro-Tip: nobody comes here for “breaking news” it’s just us.
Actually, I didn't and have never opened one of your "x" links. You're not a serious person (at least on these political threads). Taihtsat

So you guys good with this? A bomb threat causing chaos in some random US city because a cultist believed Trumps BS about Haitians eating pets in that city and decided to go off the deep end? Sad thing is this idiot who doesn’t know any better will end up being prosecuted for the bomb threat while Trump will never face accountability for his endless stream of lies that leads to shit like this. Hundreds of cultists who were prosecuted for Jan 6th know the feeling.

It's not just trump. Vance is equally culpable if not moreso.

What a terrible vp choice and missed opportunity by trump. Taihtsat

What an ass.

You honestly believe any of the 10-15 posters in this forum condone violence? Or, you just throwing this out as a bad joke?
Define “condone”. Is violence acceptable to you and your buddies if it advances trumps agenda and helps him win? F yes, you have told us that multiple times. This is how cultists think and act. Jan 6th is living proof.

What about the streams of lies coming from Biden, Harris, Pelosi, AOC, Schumer, etc that lead to things like Trump actually getting shot, pro life protestors getting attacked, Supreme Court Justices having his life threatened, etc? I know the answer.....all of that is acceptable to you as long as it advances the leftist agenda and promotes your candidate of choice.

Reactions: HCoug
What about the streams of lies coming from Biden, Harris, Pelosi, AOC, Schumer, etc that lead to things like Trump actually getting shot, pro life protestors getting attacked, Supreme Court Justices having his life threatened, etc? I know the answer.....all of that is acceptable to you as long as it advances the leftist agenda and promotes your candidate of choice.
Republican Brad Raffensperger and his Georgia election worker colleagues do not agree with this post. Neither does the mayor of Springfield, OH. Or their Republican Governor.

Whataboutisms…one of the necessary foundations of a Trump cultist. Predictable.

Yes, I already acknowledged Harris dodged questions and talked in circles on others. Find me a politician who doesn’t do this.

Not the same as spewing hate and dangerous lies that leads to this type of shit constantly.

Define “condone”. Is violence acceptable to you and your buddies if it advances trumps agenda and helps him win? F yes, you have told us that multiple times. This is how cultists think and act. Jan 6th is living proof.
You’re either delusional or just a flat out liar.

Get help ( seriously )

Go Cougs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT