ADVERTISEMENT

So Tapa isn't practicing?

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
Tapa is out the Spring, focusing on academics this Spring. Yikes, that's a serious concern.

Thanks "Mister the sky is falling!!"
You probably thought Brexit was the end of the world too.

Palousepuma/cougpatrol is ready for the season opener...
doom-monger-the-end-of-the-world-is-coming-nigh-looney-lunatic-negative-BAK9CJ.jpg

Tapa played for coach Heff at Burbank high. Great coach that worked overtime with his kids that had academic problems. Sounds like Tapa may have been one of his kids that had problems with academics. Hope he gets his stuff together.

Thanks "Mister the sky is falling!!"
You probably thought Brexit was the end of the world too.

Um, a potential starter at a critical position having to sit out spring ball for academic reasons is absolutely concerning and worthy of discussion. How is pointing that out "sky is falling" stuff?

Um, a potential starter at a critical position having to sit out spring ball for academic reasons is absolutely concerning and worthy of discussion. How is pointing that out "sky is falling" stuff?

I was being obnoxious. I fully admit it. It was a good point.

We need Tapa to step up but even with some of the flashes he showed last year I think Ekuale is still in front of him. If the light goes on though Tapa could be really good inside. He's obviously has the size and has seemed to maintain his athleticism as well. We need him at least in the rotation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT