ADVERTISEMENT

So, what do you think about the Superbowl

Coug1990

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2002
Tied at 10 at halftime. I was a 49er fan at one time. Not anymore. I hope the Chiefs pull it out.

Reactions: froropmkr72
Don’t pay much attention to the NFL anymore, but looks pretty even so far. I don’t care that much about the outcome, but guess I slightly favor KC since they haven’t been to the top before, and I don’t mind seeing an Air Raid QB get there.

Gut feelings though - SF defense starts getting home in the 2nd half, and makes things tough for Mahomes. I think SF can pound at the KC defense and play keep away, which takes pressure off their D.

The halftime needed more Latina booty shaking and stripper poles.
Halftime shows suck. I watched Bruno Mars...until he brought out the Red Hot Chili Peppers...pretty sure I’ve muted or changed the channel for every other one I. The last decade.

Those hips don’t lie.

They’re getting up there age wise. There was significant risk of someone popping out a cooter bone with that show. I didn’t want to see either of them leaving the field on the injury cart with an awkward inflatable cast.

Reactions: 79COUG
They’re getting up there age wise. There was significant risk of someone blowing out a cooter bone with that show. I didn’t want to see either of them leaving the field on the injury cart with an awkward inflatable cast.
A-rod would step in to assist in that regard

Don’t pay much attention to the NFL anymore, but looks pretty even so far. I don’t care that much about the outcome, but guess I slightly favor KC since they haven’t been to the top before, and I don’t mind seeing an Air Raid QB get there.

Gut feelings though - SF defense starts getting home in the 2nd half, and makes things tough for Mahomes. I think SF can pound at the KC defense and play keep away, which takes pressure off their D.

The Chiefs have won a Super Bowl......it's just so long ago that most of us weren't alive back then (although I only missed it by six months or so).

They’re getting up there age wise. There was significant risk of someone popping out a cooter bone with that show. I didn’t want to see either of them leaving the field on the injury cart with an awkward inflatable cast.

Now that is some funny right there. Mahomes needs to bum a smoke from the ghost of Lenny D.

Dawson1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: spongeworthy12
The Chiefs have won a Super Bowl......it's just so long ago that most of us weren't alive back then (although I only missed it by six months or so).
Alive and remember the team. Too young to have known what was going on.

Well the Chief's ended up running away with it at the end. As a Seahawk fan, I won't have to hear from SF fans on how great they are.

Reactions: earldacoug
Big Chief fan here! I was in junior high when Lenny Dawson, Otis Taylor, Mike Garrett, etc...won Super Bowl IV. I didn't want to wait another 50 years for a SB victory. Probably not going to make it, although Patrick Mahomes is a good bet to take them back to the big game for years to come. In 1970, I danced on a coffee table when the Chiefs won. Not doing that tonight. I would break the table and probably several bones in the process.

Glad Cougar

Big Chief fan here! I was in junior high when Lenny Dawson, Otis Taylor, Mike Garrett, etc...won Super Bowl IV. I didn't want to wait another 50 years for a SB victory. Probably not going to make it, although Patrick Mahomes is a good bet to take them back to the big game for years to come. In 1970, I danced on a coffee table when the Chiefs won. Not doing that tonight. I would break the table and probably several bones in the process.

Glad Cougar
You never know. Dan Marino and Miami were going to play in multiple Superbowls after reaching it in his second season.

I've always kind of laughed at how lenient the NFL is on delay of game penalties........and that bit SF on the butt last night.
Yep, I'll bet the Niners wish they had been called for that penalty. But that's not an easy one for officials to call. The same official (back judge? Not sure which one) needs to be able to see the clock and the snap of the ball simultaneously, which seems impossible. He'd obviously have to see the snap first and then in a split second check the clock. That instant seems longer when they replay the clock on TV because it's in slow motion, which makes me think teams usually get the benefit of at least a half second extra before that penalty is called. Last night's specific play may have been longer than that, but I wasn't sure. Anyway, it worked out well for the Chiefs as did the TD call on the goal line that put them ahead for good. I'm pretty happy about it all!

Glad Cougar

That is what
Yep, I'll bet the Niners wish they had been called for that penalty. But that's not an easy one for officials to call. The same official (back judge? Not sure which one) needs to be able to see the clock and the snap of the ball simultaneously, which seems impossible. He'd obviously have to see the snap first and then in a split second check the clock. That instant seems longer when they replay the clock on TV because it's in slow motion, which makes me think teams usually get the benefit of at least a half second extra before that penalty is called. Last night's specific play may have been longer than that, but I wasn't sure. Anyway, it worked out well for the Chiefs as did the TD call on the goal line that put them ahead for good. I'm pretty happy about it all!

Glad Cougar
That is what Mike Perrera said. They are lenient if they are somewhat in the process of hiking the ball. I think years ago, they were much more strict

Gross . She weighs more than a lot of 20 year olds combined. Just nasty

First off, age divided by two plus seven. No 50 year old should be hitting on 20 year olds. 32 is the lower limit. Common dude knowledge.

Second, check back when you’re 50 and post a pic of what you’re pulling.

Reactions: Coug90
Congrats to the great state of Kansas Flat!

I thought it was pretty funny for the Donald to tweet that. Of course, I've been told that 65% of the season tickets at Arrowhead are held by residents of the state of Kansas.....so he wasn't completely wrong?

I had to laugh at my son on Sunday. He was complaining that he and his fiance couldn't find any Chiefs Jerseys to buy for the Super Bowl party they were going to. I told him now he knows what he feels like to be a t-shirt fan. I can't judge too much. I pulled on my Steelers t-shirt in 1979 and never took it back off.

First off, age divided by two plus seven. No 50 year old should be hitting on 20 year olds. 32 is the lower limit. Common dude knowledge.

Second, check back when you’re 50 and post a pic of what you’re pulling.

What does any of that have to do with what I said? And doesn’t change the fact She is a nasty sweathog with old growth tree trunks for legs under that hind end that won’t fit through many doors.

And at 50 I won’t be pulling anything. I am married.

What does any of that have to do with what I said? And doesn’t change the fact She is a nasty sweathog with old growth tree trunks for legs under that hind end that won’t fit through many doors.

feel free to post pics of your trophy wife at 50 then.

I’m sure she’ll be muy caliente compared to JLo.

J Lo is definitely not a petite thing but she's doing pretty darned good for 50. You better hold onto that wife of yours when you get older, because you are going to find out that there will be a disturbing lack of skinny super models wanting to date your wrinkly old a$$ at that point.

J Lo is definitely not a petite thing but she's doing pretty darned good for 50. You better hold onto that wife of yours when you get older, because you are going to find out that there will be a disturbing lack of skinny super models wanting to date your wrinkly old a$$ at that point.
I will confess that there was a tremendous shortage of any kind of models wanting to date me at any point. I was also short on sportos, motorheads, geeks, bloods, waste-oids, dweebies, etc.

While I didn't mind the song, I didn't agree with Sir Mix-a-Lot, so J Lo never really did it for me. Even if I'd been wired to get past the physique, I don't find the "look at me!" attitude to be very desirable. A-Rod can have her.

Reactions: SDCoug
I thought it was pretty funny for the Donald to tweet that. Of course, I've been told that 65% of the season tickets at Arrowhead are held by residents of the state of Kansas.....so he wasn't completely wrong?

I had to laugh at my son on Sunday. He was complaining that he and his fiance couldn't find any Chiefs Jerseys to buy for the Super Bowl party they were going to. I told him now he knows what he feels like to be a t-shirt fan. I can't judge too much. I pulled on my Steelers t-shirt in 1979 and never took it back off.

Kansas City Mo will be annexed via a sharpie.

Reactions: Coug1990
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT