ADVERTISEMENT

So you say there’s a chance.....

You sure have a lot to say about a topic you have no interest in.

And who, exactly, is wrapped up in this kid? Other than you, that is?

I made two posts about the kid before it was decided that I was stressed out and obsessed.. I said that I'm not a fan of hat dancing types of kids that want to involve the world in their decision and that I wasn't impressed with him putting the mutts back on his list (regardless of the reasons). I responded to someone who alluded to my first post and expanded on that. Then I responded to you. Not exactly dwelling on the topic.

I did have a post where I picked on mik for his inane percentages and I responded to Biggs talking about "two way players".....neither post had any direct relation to the kid.

I made two posts about the kid before it was decided that I was stressed out and obsessed.. I said that I'm not a fan of hat dancing types of kids that want to involve the world in their decision and that I wasn't impressed with him putting the mutts back on his list (regardless of the reasons). I responded to someone who alluded to my first post and expanded on that. Then I responded to you. Not exactly dwelling on the topic.

I did have a post where I picked on mik for his inane percentages and I responded to Biggs talking about "two way players".....neither post had any direct relation to the kid.

Ok, you've said your piece and effectively bagged on a high end recruit we're after.

Do you think your opinion on this topic was worthwhile?

Hope he chooses WSU, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. But any kid coming so WSU better check their ego at the door and produce or they won't see the field.

Reactions: 79COUG
Ok, you've said your piece and effectively bagged on a high end recruit we're after.

Do you think your opinion on this topic was worthwhile?

Do you think that a high end recruit is going to pass up on WSU because I said that I'd prefer that he doesn't do a hat dance with us involved? If so, you are giving this message board (and me) way too much credit. And frankly, if the kid passes on WSU because I posted something here......frankly........wouldn't want the dude anyway.

Any kid who gets worked up about a random message board fool and picks a different school is a f'ing flake that we don't want. FWIW, I'm not saying anything at all about Smalls in particular at this point so don't get it twisted and try to say that I'm implying anything about the kid.

Your desire to be "right" is the only reason that this topic is still being discussed. Do you feel that belaboring this topic is worthwhile?

Do you think that a high end recruit is going to pass up on WSU because I said that I'd prefer that he doesn't do a hat dance with us involved? If so, you are giving this message board (and me) way too much credit. And frankly, if the kid passes on WSU because I posted something here......frankly........wouldn't want the dude anyway.

Any kid who gets worked up about a random message board fool and picks a different school is a f'ing flake that we don't want. FWIW, I'm not saying anything at all about Smalls in particular at this point so don't get it twisted and try to say that I'm implying anything about the kid.

Your desire to be "right" is the only reason that this topic is still being discussed. Do you feel that belaboring this topic is worthwhile?

You just can't stop, can you? If I was ragging on some recruit I knew nothing about, and someone called me out on it, I'd probably just stop.

Reactions: YakiCoug
You just can't stop, can you? If I was ragging on some recruit I knew nothing about, and someone called me out on it, I'd probably just stop.

I'm not ragging on a recruit. I said that I hope he doesn't drag it out if he's not serious about us and I certainly don't want a hat dance (because I think they are silly). You appear to be the guy who just can't stop on this. Frankly, if you didn't feel the need to be "that guy" who considers it his job to be an message board nanny and call people out, we wouldn't be talking about this at all......would we? Perhaps you should consider that you should probably just stop telling people what to do?

I guy picked Auburn over Clemson a few years ago because there was a Chick -Fil-A in Auburn. Just sayin.

I guy picked Auburn over Clemson a few years ago because there was a Chick -Fil-A in Auburn. Just sayin.

Being a regular customer at Chik-Fil-A, I can say with confidence that is far more important than the musings on this board. I realize that my importance in the world is far lower than that of a good chicken pickle sandwich.

Being a regular customer at Chik-Fil-A, I can say with confidence that is far more important than the musings on this board. I realize that my importance in the world is far lower than that of a good chicken pickle sandwich.

Miner's needs to open a second establishment - in Pullman.

There’s a chick fil a in Moscow and one is coming to Spokane. Personally I think they are ok but overrated. Kind of like Oregon.

Reactions: GrayOnGray
Smalls has lots of options that's what happens when you are a 5 star recruit, I am glad he is considering the Cougs. It's a big decision for him, so let him take his time, WSU is a great place to go to college, and he will have many opportunities so show case his talent at WSU, should he choose to go there. IMO He can take as long as he needs to make a decision.

For those that say he isn't the hard working type of kid we go after, well we are going after him, don't you think the coaches are a better judge of character than people on this board that have never met him. Good luck with you decision Mr. Smalls, whatever you decide. I can tell you that WSU is a great place to go to College and be a part off, I hope you have the chance to experience it.

Just realized one of his HS coaches is Nolan Washington. He's been doing a little recruiting on our behalf via Twitter. Good in.

Yep the more things like this, I keep hearing, finding out, combined with all what the article I linked says, makes me think that WSU is probably going to be in his top 2,3, that has about a 23% to 43% to 69%, 23% at minimum, 43% at average, 69% at most, of being his favorite, choosing WSU.

Certainly better then only about a 3% to 19%, just only a extremely low chance.

And way the heck better then the laughable 1% chance a couple, few, some posters have said.

Mid End, clear 4 star Fitz chose WSU, over Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, a couple, few, some, etc, of the best of the best Alabama, Clemson type colleges out there.

I am pretty sure that a couple, few, some, a lot of WSU fans, thought that there was only about a 1% chance that Fitz would choose WSU over Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc.

Since Fitz, other 4 stars have chosen WSU over the Alabama, Clemson type colleges, in light of what the article that I linked said combined with what Fab, said that there is a semi ok, semi good 23% to 43% to 69% chance that Smalls, chooses WSU over the Alabama's, just like Fitz chose WSU over the Alabama's.

Also Fitz, didnt have as high a chance to choose WSU over the Alabama's, because he Fitz, didnt have as many positive things that would seem to show that has a better chance to choose WSU, as Smalls does.

If Fitz hadnt chosen WSU over the Alabama's, and was still available to everybody, I would think that Smalls, would have the better chance to choose WSU over the Alabama's, then Fitz.

This is NOT Poor Ole Little Ole WSU of the past that would have almost no chance in hell at getting a Fitz, or Smalls.

In, within the next 6 to 11 years, assuming WSU still has Leach, and goes to 6 to 11 straight more winning seasons, bowl games, a couple, few, some divisional championships, conference championships, Rosebowls, Fiesta Bowls, Cotton Bowls, Alamo Bowls, and the 1,2,3 runs at, maybe even playing in the playoffs, 1,2,3 times, and the Top 7 to Top 13 rankings, etc, then WSU would, should, could, etc, gradually, eventually get a couple, few, some, more Fitz's, Small's, etc, that choose WSU over the Alabama's.

Thats, This is BIG BOY FOOTBALL.

AND WSU IS NOT POOR OLE LITTLE OLE WSU ANYMORE, BUT IS, OR WILL BE A BIG BOY FOOTBALL PROGRAM THAT DOES GET FITZ'S, SMALL'S TO CHOOSE WSU OVER ALABAMA TYPES.

But hey I guess if some want to be Poor Ole Little Ole WSU wont get Fitz, Small, etc, to choose WSU over Alabama types, they can if they want.

But need to really stop the pissing, moaning, negacougness, Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, loser culture mentality, especially when someone post a positive, rational, reasonable article link, that show a positive semi ok, semi good chance that something good might, even maybe semi probably could, would happen, or when someone like Fab post something positive that backs up that something positive semi probably could, would happen, etc.

So if some want to be Cup Half Empty, that's fine.

But need to be cup half full.

But if people choose to be cup half full people, instead of pissing, moaning about how Fitz, Small, etc, wont ever choose a WSU over a Alabama type, then thats great, what needs to happen, and people shouldnt have a problem with that.

But hey every time me, Fab, or anyone else post a positive, reasonable, glass half full, and filling up, comment, be sure to piss and moan, complain, say the Glass is half empty, be negative, have the Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, LOSER CULTURE MENTALITY.

ALMOST AS BAD AS EL C, and his PRO KENT, Anti anything Smith, Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, Loser Culture Mentality

Last edited:
Yep the more things like this, I keep hearing, finding out, combined with all what the article I linked says, makes me think that WSU is probably going to be in his top 2,3, that has about a 23% to 43% to 69%, 23% at minimum, 43% at average, 69% at most, of being his favorite, choosing WSU.

And way the heck better then the laughable 1% chance a couple, few, some posters have said.

Mid End, clear 4 star Fitz chose WSU, over Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, a couple, few, some, etc, of the best of the best Alabama, Clemson type colleges out there.

I am pretty sure that a couple, few, some, a lot of WSU fans, thought that there was only about a 1% chance that Fitz would choose WSU over Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc.

Since Fitz, other 4 stars have chosen WSU over the Alabama, Clemson type colleges, in light of what the article that I linked said combined with what Fab, said that there is a semi ok, semi good 23% to 43% to 69% chance that Smalls, chooses WSU over the Alabama's, just like Fitz chose WSU over the Alabama's.

Also Fitz, didnt have as high a chance to choose WSU over the Alabama's, because he Fitz, didnt have as many positive things that would seem to show that has a better chance to choose WSU, as Smalls does.

If Fitz hadnt chosen WSU over the Alabama's, and was still available to everybody, I would think that Smalls, would have the better chance to choose WSU over the Alabama's, then Fitz.

This is NOT Poor Ole Little Ole WSU of the past that would have almost no chance in hell at getting a Fitz, or Smalls.

In, within the next 6 to 11 years, assuming WSU still has Leach, and goes to 6 to 11 straight more winning seasons, bowl games, a couple, few, some divisional championships, conference championships, Rosebowls, Fiesta Bowls, Cotton Bowls, Alamo Bowls, and the 1,2,3 runs at, maybe even playing in the playoffs, 1,2,3 times, and the Top 7 to Top 13 rankings, etc, then WSU would, should, could, etc, gradually, eventually get a couple, few, some, more Fitz's, Small's, etc, that choose WSU over the Alabama's.

AND WSU IS NOT POOR OLE LITTLE OLE WSU ANYMORE, BUT IS, OR WILL BE A BIG BOY FOOTBALL PROGRAM THAT DOES GET FITZ'S, SMALL'S TO CHOOSE WSU OVER ALABAMA TYPES.

But hey I guess if some want to be Poor Ole Little Ole WSU wont get Fitz, Small, etc, to choose WSU over Alabama types, they can if they want.

But need to really stop the pissing, moaning, negacougness, Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, loser culture mentality, especially when someone post a positive, rational, reasonable article link, that show a positive semi ok, semi good chance that something good might, even maybe semi probably could, would happen, or when someone like Fab post something positive that backs up that something positive semi probably could, would happen, etc.

But if people choose to be cup half full people, instead of pissing, moaning about how Fitz, Small, etc, wont ever choose a WSU over a Alabama type, then thats great, what needs to happen, and people shouldnt have a problem with that.

But hey every time me, Fab, or anyone else post a positive, reasonable, glass half full, and filling up, comment, be sure to piss and moan, complain, say the Glass is half empty, be negative, have the Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, LOSER CULTURE MENTALITY.

ALMOST AS BAD AS EL C, and his PRO KENT, Anti anything Smith, Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, Loser Culture Mentality

Also and if he doesnt choose WSU, oh well, no big deal, and it was still right for WSU to try to recruit.

Leach will probably gradually, eventually get a couple, few, some of these recruits, and even if he doesnt, Leach has Plan B's, C's, D's,etc, that he will probably develop, have some, enough of them work out just fine.

And if he, Small's does choose WSU, then he will probably work out just fine, and if he doesnt, then oh well, next man, player, recruit up

Yea Flatland! That's what I've been trying to say all along.

tenor.gif

Also and if he doesnt choose WSU, oh well, no big deal, and it was still right for WSU to try to recruit.

Leach will probably gradually, eventually get a couple, few, some of these recruits, and even if he doesnt, Leach has Plan B's, C's, D's,etc, that he will probably develop, have some, enough of them work out just fine.

And if he, Small's does choose WSU, then he will probably work out just fine, and if he doesnt, then oh well, next man, player, recruit up

Now hopefully can get some more positive, glass half full, and filling up, reasonable post, instead of anybody pissing, moaning about me, or anyone else making a reasonably positive post about recruiting.

This made my day, so thank you!
“I am pretty sure that a couple, few, some, a lot of WSU fans, thought that there was only about a 1% chance that Fitz would choose WSU over Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc.”

This made my day, so thank you!
“I am pretty sure that a couple, few, some, a lot of WSU fans, thought that there was only about a 1% chance that Fitz would choose WSU over Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc.”

Fitzpatrick was a guy I figured we'd get. And since Ohio St and Michigan didn't offer, I wasn't worried about them. Don't tell me everyone's favorite overenthusiastic poster is trying to equate the recruitment of Fitzpatrick with Smalls. Fitzpatrick is the no 50 WR recruit in the nation. He's a great add but he's not the nation's top OLB recruit.

Fitzpatrick was a guy I figured we'd get. And since Ohio St and Michigan didn't offer, I wasn't worried about them. Don't tell me everyone's favorite overenthusiastic poster is trying to equate the recruitment of Fitzpatrick with Smalls. Fitzpatrick is the no 50 WR recruit in the nation. He's a great add but he's not the nation's top OLB recruit.
As I’ve said before, “forget it, he’s rolling.” Sometimes facts get in the way of a good, long, stream-of-conscience post

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT