ADVERTISEMENT

Some Fall guidelines

I stand that there is a pandemic, and it is a serious issue. I also stand on the fact that there is still, months in, a crazy amount of misinformation from all political sides and constantly moving guidance from the CDC. For instance I posed the question of how to “clear” someone to return to work after being positive for Covid. CDC has guidance but Seems to contradict themselves. You can test positive up to 60 days out, but does that mean you are shedding virus? Unknown. Do you risk it? I would rather not. This is like most etiology of diseases everywhere. Factors and contributory information but no definitives. We know smoking can and does cause lung cancer, but so do many other things. We can say you are safer not smoking, but can not say if you are never exposed to cigarettes in any way that you will not get it. Genetics play roles, chemical exposures, radiation both natural and man made, etc. Hope that helps you, but if not, whelp that is just a you thing.

So you believe it is not a hoax. Could have just said yes or no.

Old people and people at risk need to stay self quarantined, have groceries delivered etc. Everyone else needs to wear a mask, social distance, try and get to as much a normal Life and work life as possible.
How dare you suggest self-reliance and social responsibility. I mean, an 80 year old with severe COPD and diabetes has every right... nay DESERVES to go to Dissmores. In fact, its a moral imperative that they DO exercise their right to do so, AND without a mask because 'Merica!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT