ADVERTISEMENT

***STANFORD @ WSU - GAME THREAD***

Falk waiting too long to throw the ball again. That ball needs to be thrown right as Calvin turns.

Stanford fumbles twice but recovers and if fact gets a TD on one of them and now a pick six for Stanford.

Losing the turnover battle.

Wow, way to really make the best of that free drive extender Stanford gave you, Cougs.

Luke Falk pick 6 for a Stanford lead. Hilinski time.
Stats be damned. Offense has a net of 10 points through 3 quarters after that. Not good enough.

christ almighty. i'm pretty much done w/ falk at this point. the most below average mulit-record holder ever.
I want/ed him to get the records, but if Mike Leach sticks around, someone else will break all of Luke's records. That's the system. The fact that he's made it happen with Luke says everything about CML and the system.

Falk is increasingly a combination of all the worst parts of Connor Halliday and Jeff Tuel.

Great Leach. Burning a 2nd timeout in the second half. ****ing brilliant.

Falk waiting too long to throw the ball again. That ball needs to be thrown right as Calvin turns.
I'm getting frustrated with the unwillingness to be unpredictable. Run the ball on 1st and 2nd down and you know what they predict? They won't do it again and then they do. 4th and 10 after 2 throws. Who would of predicted that? Once again- what's a catch? Jeezus.

Nothing like a 3-and-out...followed by a timeout...to exact revenge from the opponent to whom you just gave up the lead. You go get em Cougs!

Don't know why they didn't look at that play.
For a brief moment Sweet's knee was down and it looked like he had the ball. Stanford then knocked the ball away
Hmmm

I want/ed him to get the records, but if Mike Leach sticks around, someone else will break all of Luke's records. That's the system. The fact that he's made it happen with Luke says everything about CML and the system.

Falk is increasingly a combination of all the worst parts of Connor Halliday and Jeff Tuel.
He’s got the records. Put in our best QB now

Williams picks up the blitz to perfection. Falk walks right into it. Sigh

He’s got the records. Put in our best QB now
I was more concerned with records when that appeared to be compatible with us winning games. But the possibility that Luke setting records may be accompanied by a complete and total team nosedive seems to be growing more distinct...

And as I write, he takes a sack for -9 yards and then a delay of game. 3rd and 19 backed up against our own goal line down 4, going into the 4th. Nice!

Hilinski needs to be in next series period. Falk turns into a damn turtle every time he throws a pick. He is not coming out of this funk now in this game. Leach has to have seen it enough. Put TH in!

Stanford is acting like they have already won the game.
Only down by 4
Cougs need to bear down
Stanford with the ball on their own 38

Defense continues to OWN Bryce Love. What a bummer that he broke one off - it will not tell the tale of ownership we've seen so far.

Stanford just going to play field position now. No fear of our offense atvall

6 of 10 Stanford drives have started ahead of their own 35. When you're down 4 points, giving up 10-30 yards needlessly makes all the difference.

I don't even...

great drive, mostly pre snap read plays, which is fine if its working. keep doing what works

go cougs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT