ADVERTISEMENT

Suliasi Tamaivena

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
Does anyone know what the status is on Sulasi and his brother?If are eligible ,it would help solve LB problems with depth. I also wondering how Christian Haanagan looked during Thursday night football? His HS videos were one of my favorites to watch.

Does anyone know what the status is on Sulasi and his brother?If are eligible ,it would help solve LB problems with depth. I also wondering how Christian Haanagan looked during Thursday night football? His HS videos were one of my favorites to watch.

I think I read somewhere that he (Sulasi) had just signed with Utah State?

Just confirmed that from Utah State

The Official Athletic Site of Utah State - Utah State head football coach Matt Wells announced Thursday the signing of Roman Andrus, Rob Castaneda and Suli Tamaivena to National Letters of Intent. All three players will enroll at Utah State for the spring semester of 2017.
utahstateaggies.com

I think I read somewhere that he (Sulasi) had just signed with Utah State?

Just confirmed that from Utah State

The Official Athletic Site of Utah State - Utah State head football coach Matt Wells announced Thursday the signing of Roman Andrus, Rob Castaneda and Suli Tamaivena to National Letters of Intent. All three players will enroll at Utah State for the spring semester of 2017.
utahstateaggies.com

I seem to remember that the brothers were both two to play two players. If that is correct, he would be a one to play one player for Utah State.

I seem to remember that the brothers were both two to play two players. If that is correct, he would be a one to play one player for Utah State.

Hate to bring up this again, but Suliasi Tamaivena isn't on the Utah State roster. Looks like him and his brother have dropped football. Too bad.

Some people just do not want to go to school and actually have to go to class and make passing grades. Too bad ,they both looked like excellent football players

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT