ADVERTISEMENT

Tay Martin says it best ...

Prove your assertion. Provide links. There is no he said/he said if there were no freezing temperatures.

Oh the spraying issue. It is a he/said/he said deal. Without video the S and C coach could say it never happened. The dates the players parents referenced it was indeed freezing, the question becomes was the last incident in September (which the S and C coach stated) or the date the parents of disgruntled players say it happened in late October?

That is correct it is a he said he said issue. Not sure why you wanted to rehash this. Are you saying those assertions were not made? That a parent or parents did not complain that the S and C coach watered down players when it was freezing? I didn't think the accusations were ever in question.

BTW, on September 12. 2012 at 553 AM it was 30 degrees. On October 3, 2012 at 553 am it was 32 degrees. If I could cut and paste the snip I have I would, but above my pay grade.

I never asked you to "disprove it" until today. Do you agree accusations were made against the S and C coach, and not Leach that water was used in freezing temperatures?

Do you agree that Bill Drake a university employee wrote a letter in something he was concerned about? Do you agree that Drake was not interviewed? I could not see someone in your line of work not interviewing Drake.

Do you agree that jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams?

On the benefits of competition: "If you’re not out there trying to get better every play, there’s a problem and it could hurt our team.”
The antithesis of Marpuss Wilson and the days of 6 and 40 yore. Thank you, Coach Leach et al.
Man. Marquess Wilson. What could have been. Good height, weight and decent 40 time. Quit on the team. 2 games lost that season by a score or less - good chance he could have flipped us by 1-2 wins.

Man. Marquess Wilson. What could have been. Good height, weight and decent 40 time. Quit on the team. 2 games lost that season by a score or less - good chance he could have flipped us by 1-2 wins.

Yep he was young and dumb . Doesn’t seem like a malicious kid but one that didn’t have someone in his life that held him accountable. See it a lot in aau b-ball. I had a mother of a kid on the high school team complain to me about playing time for her child and that the aau coach called her child “Bill Russell” and he couldn’t figure out why her child wasn’t playing. Maybe he was thinking of the Bill Russell the old dodgers shortstop.

Wilson could have refined his talents and toughness and probably had a much more lucrative career . Such is life .

With the improvement of the OL, I propose a fund to equip the practice field with a bevy of fire hoses. It seems to have resulted in marked improvement as we now have (3) OL, Dahl, Madison, and soon Dillard cashing NFL checks.
I would allow the staff to pee on you Ed if it meant a future in the NFL.
Ed lining up on an NFL O-line dripping with urine? Now, there is a vision that I cannot get out of my head.

Ed lining up on an NFL O-line dripping with urine? Now, there is a vision that I cannot get out of my head.

Well if the S and C coach is anything like the old stereotyped roided up S and C coaches I am not sure they have the proper equipment to take care of the job . :)

That is correct it is a he said he said issue. Not sure why you wanted to rehash this. Are you saying those assertions were not made? That a parent or parents did not complain that the S and C coach watered down players when it was freezing? I didn't think the accusations were ever in question.

BTW, on September 12. 2012 at 553 AM it was 30 degrees. On October 3, 2012 at 553 am it was 32 degrees. If I could cut and paste the snip I have I would, but above my pay grade.
That’d be an interesting fact if it weren’t for the fact practices don’t occur at 553 or 6 am.

Reactions: longtimecoug
Hmmm . Do you believe they lift during practice and only during practice ?

I have heard about teams conditioning in the morning. For example UW woman’s b-ball team conditions at 6 in the morn and then have practice in the afternoon .

BS. Link a date someone was sprayed with a hose and look up the weather data.

BS. Link a date someone was sprayed with a hose and look up the weather data.

Are you now disputing the spraying didn’t happen up to the 25th of September ? Is that what you are saying ? I thought that was a given per Moos.

Link anything that you think proves anything.

I would rather have specifics as the goal post moves every time . You said when they were spraying kids the weather was not freezing . I just gave you a date in that time frame that when Moos said they were spraying it was below 32 degrees on 9/12.

That’d be an interesting fact if it weren’t for the fact practices don’t occur at 553 or 6 am.

Ding, ding, ding!

In order to believe the hose in freezing weather happened, you have to believe coaches deliberately picked a narrow window of time where it was freezing and chose to do it then. It's 9/11 conspiracy theory territory (Apologies to Pete Carroll).

Burden of proof is on the accuser to show his theory is plausable, not on the accused to prove his innocence.

Ding, ding, ding!

In order to believe the hose in freezing weather happened, you have to believe coaches deliberately picked a narrow window of time where it was freezing and chose to do it then. It's 9/11 conspiracy theory territory (Apologies to Pete Carroll).

Burden of proof is on the accuser to show his theory is plausable, not on the accused to prove his innocence.

Of course and that is why I said it was he said he said.

Why did it have to be a deliberate time ? That would mean there was intent to do it when it was freezing .

I would rather have specifics as the goal post moves every time . You said when they were spraying kids the weather was not freezing . I just gave you a date in that time frame that when Moos said they were spraying it was below 32 degrees on 9/12.

Link it. Your word is no good.

Link it. Your word is no good.

He's pushing a conspiracy theory coaches picked a rare time it was freezing to hose down the prayers. As if the staff wouldn't be aware of the temperature and be concerned with the safety ramifications of such actions. As though the staff wouldn't care about the impact to player health midseason. We are supposed to give it some consideration as possible because a disgruntled employee, parents, and former player all had "concerns".

He's pushing a conspiracy theory coaches picked a rare time it was freezing to hose down the prayers. As if the staff wouldn't be aware of the temperature and be concerned with the safety ramifications of such actions. As though the staff wouldn't care about the impact to player health midseason. We are supposed to give it some consideration as possible because a disgruntled employee, parents, and former player all had "concerns".

Actually not at all. Did I bring this up 7 years later ? Nope.

Not a conspiracy theory at all. I write there were two stories . One by disgruntled parents and players and the second story by the s and c coach.

I have never said the intent was for the s and c coach was to injure them, or that he was knowing the temps. I said it was a bad practice that Moos fortunately stopped and had zip to do with leach .

I have always said drake should have been interviewed and he may be able to clearly state the parents are nuts.

Then I get from dgib show him a day itvwas freezing in September . So I did .

Again, I didn’t bring this to the board .

This
Ding, ding, ding!

Ed is in his own Deep State. His posts are his own Info Wars.

Actually not at all. Did I bring this up 7 years later ? Nope.

Not a conspiracy theory at all. I write there were two stories . One by disgruntled parents and players and the second story by the s and c coach.

I have never said the intent was for the s and c coach was to injure them, or that he was knowing the temps. I said it was a bad practice that Moos fortunately stopped and had zip to do with leach .

I have always said drake should have been interviewed and he may be able to clearly state the parents are nuts.

Then I get from dgib show him a day itvwas freezing in September . So I did .

Again, I didn’t bring this to the board .

Tell us which page of the report says that players were sprayed with a hose in freezing temperatures.

https://www.cougcenter.com/2013/1/8...nvestigation-mike-leach-pac-12?_gl=1*1wru64a*

• Narcissists cannot see how their behavior looks to others, and if confronted by their own behavior in another, refuse to accept it.
Classic Ed. Classic Walden.

• A narcissist feels entitled to things that defy reason.
Classic Ed. Classic Walden

• A narcissist's relationships are wildly asymmetrical and hypocritical — he expects concessions that he wouldn't dream of granting to others.

• Narcissists can't bring themselves to admit they don't know something, which over time assures there will be more and more things they don't know. This builds a strong association between narcissism and simplemindedness, although it's hard to say which came first.

• The classic narcissistic defense is to shape an invulnerable persona, the mask of someone indifferent to what anyone thinks. But the narcissist actually cares very much what everyone thinks.

Hmmm . Do you believe they lift during practice and only during practice ?

I have heard about teams conditioning in the morning. For example UW woman’s b-ball team conditions at 6 in the morn and then have practice in the afternoon .
So the coaches place more value on time in the sandpit getting sprayed rather than having them in the weight room getting stronger...sounds reasonable.

So the coaches place more value on time in the sandpit getting sprayed rather than having them in the weight room getting stronger...sounds reasonable.

This is the only part I will tie to Leach. But before I do it isn’t a binary choice they can do both.

And this is the area that applies to Leach. He has said several times about players. - maybe we need to roll them . I would suggest early on in changing the culture and making them tougher emotionally that’s rolling kids was as important or maybe even more than the weight room those first few months .

And it is a good way see who who wants to be there and who does not.

And we haven’t touched on the benefits of the sand pit in terms of injury.

This is the only part I will tie to Leach. But before I do it isn’t a binary choice they can do both.

And this is the area that applies to Leach. He has said several times about players. - maybe we need to roll them . I would suggest early on in changing the culture and making them tougher emotionally that’s rolling kids was as important or maybe even more than the weight room those first few months .

CougEd the Liar.

Reactions: Cougatron

Leach still rolls tf out of players. That isn't something that was done after his first few years to "change the culture".

Leach still rolls tf out of players. That isn't something that was done after his first few years to "change the culture".

Correct. After the culture is changed the people who quite don’t get it the rolling serves as a gentle reminder .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT