ADVERTISEMENT

Tay Martin says it best ...

Since it is suggestion Sunday maybe Trons should be “Who is Next- 2015”

CougEd the Liar- Have you figured out what page of that report says players were sprayed with a hose in freezing temperatures yet?

Well, I finally have helped pay for enough of this. Cancelled my subscription today after over 15 years. Which is a royal pain in the arse to do BTW. Ed, I guess you know that, since I see you unsubscribed too.

"Well, bye" - Curly Bill to Wyatt Earp in Tombstone.

Well, I finally have helped pay for enough of this. Cancelled my subscription today after over 15 years. Which is a royal pain in the arse to do BTW. Ed, I guess you know that, since I see you unsubscribed too.

"Well, bye" - Curly Bill to Wyatt Earp in Tombstone.

Yep... after someone posted my daughter’s name and Hood didn’t even send me a fu email I had enough after I think 18 years. As Tron has said we can get content other places .

"Leach will never get it done here." would go on the rib cage?

Yawn. You need new material. Something I said once...and was/am happily wrong about...yet you and your circle jerk crew keep crowing about it as if you have nothing better to do...oh wait, you don't.

Ed's a bit of a troll, which I sort of respect. Sponge, OTOH, is entertaining to see how long he can go without crossing the line and getting banned.

Yawn. You need new material. Something I said once...and was/am happily wrong about...yet you and your circle jerk crew keep crowing about it as if you have nothing better to do...oh wait, you don't.

Sorry to interrupt your busy schedule of trolling the bars looking for chicks.

Sorry to interrupt your busy schedule of trolling the bars looking for chicks.

No trolling...but it is wing night. I prefer garlic parmesan these days.

I take comfort in knowing that as I'm enjoying my wings, you'll still be posting. All day-every day.

Yep... after someone posted my daughter’s name and Hood didn’t even send me a fu email I had enough after I think 18 years. As Tron has said we can get content other places .

Ruth has room for a couple of Little DickEd Bairds. Go there, a$$hole.

Ruth has room for a couple of Little DickEd Bairds. Go there, a$$hole.

That’s not nice . Ok I will do you a solid to make up for being what you see as an a double s hole.

I have cut down the long winded original post. don’t want you to waste your hard earned money on an attorney. They won’t find anything illegal .

You are the one who revealed your real name to me last night. Your name was discovered because of the email you gave me back in 2007 and was finally crossed referenced in the alumni directory.

I was 95% sure it was you and sat on the name for a while. It wasn’t until last night you confirmed it .

Play by the rival rules and we will get along just fine.

Last edited:
I picture Ed eating the bowl of chili Yaki gave him for a chili making contest while monologuing his master plan.

That’s not nice . Ok I will do you a solid to make up for being what you see as an a double s hole.

I don’t want you to waste your hard earned money on an attorney. They won’t find anything illegal. Just one person being a better poker player than another . Someone folded when their “opponent” had a pair of two’s.

There was never “professionals” contacted in the manner which you thought. You see rivals would never give up personal information without probable cause . No law enforcement agent or agencies was contacted on my behalf. It was how shall I say BS.

While you think I have TBI the one thing I remembered (partly incorrect) was your
aol account from 2007.

So when I actually had time to work on it I went to the alumni directory . I always thought you graduated in the 70’s. When I popped in the directory for the 80’s and also lived in Yakima up pops a similar email address you gave me back in 2007.

Then other various stuff like your frat (my brother told me which one you claimed you were in) and all that stuff started to marry up. So for several months I was 95% sure I had your correct name, but I wasn’t sure. Since about April 8th and I would mirror some of the things you post when dropping my real name in the posts.

I figured sooner or later I was going to hit the hot button because of that temper of yours, or come to the conclusion I had the wrong person . It wasn’t until last night the last 5% was confirmed to me by you. So Yaki it was you who told me your real name.

It is my hope you will play by rivals rules and all will be fine and dandy.

I don’t want you to waste your hard earned money on an attorney. They won’t find anything illegal. Just one person being a better poker player than another . Someone folded when their “opponent” had a pair of two’s.

There was never “professionals” contacted in the manner which you thought. You see rivals would never give up personal information without probable cause . No law enforcement agent or agencies was contacted on my behalf. It was how shall I say BS.

While you think I have TBI the one thing I remembered (partly incorrect) was your
aol account from 2007.

So when I actually had time to work on it I went to the alumni directory . I always thought you graduated in the 70’s. When I popped in the directory for the 80’s and also lived in Yakima up pops a similar email address you gave me back in 2007.

Then other various stuff like your frat (my brother told me which one you claimed you were in) and all that stuff started to marry up. So for several months I was 95% sure I had your correct name, but I wasn’t sure. Since about April 8th and I would mirror some of the things you post when dropping my real name in the posts.

I figured sooner or later I was going to hit the hot button because of that temper of yours, or come to the conclusion I had the wrong person . It wasn’t until last night the last 5% was confirmed to me by you. So Yaki it was you who told me your real name.

It is my hope you will play by rivals rules and all will be fine and dandy.

This is some creepy shit.

This is some creepy shit.

Yeah so is posting posters names and their kid's names .

Trust me it is a level I will go to protect my family. It is odd you think that this is creepy but don’t find it a bit weird someone posts my daughter’s name, my name, (which you cutely have done) my cell number, my employer, my street name and a fellow employee all because of a different view on cougar football ?.

So I guess people simply have a different version of creepy. Does WSU football really mean that much to you ?

Last edited:
Good riddance to both of you. Go get a room now.

You are the one who revealed your real name to me last night. Your name was discovered because of the email you gave me back in 2007 and was finally crossed referenced in the alumni directory.

I was 95% sure it was you and sat on the name for a while. It wasn’t until last night you confirmed it .

F- taking the high road Ed. Post his personal information, as he has done to you many, many times. I would love to pay him a personal visit, just give me a name.

Ed's a bit of a troll, which I sort of respect. Sponge, OTOH, is entertaining to see how long he can go without crossing the line and getting banned.

Not sure what the line is...seems to be a bit unclear these days.

F- taking the high road Ed. Post his personal information, as he has done to you many, many times. I would love to pay him a personal visit, just give me a name.

Loyal...speaking of paying....the information is top secret and only goes to the highest bidder :) Just kidding.

I get why you want the information. I was diligent about getting it so I could protect my family. A poster who needed to go to get a fellow employees name and post it on the board, and now has done it twice, posted the street name of where I live, gone to a website to find out my marital status,posted my youngest daughter's name- I have to know what I am dealing with.

And again, I get why you want that info, but I will have to take what you call the high road on this one. It is only Cougar athletics after all. Could you imagine if I worked for the UW and I was the one posting info about your divorce in the name of WSU football, or posting a 17 year old's name, or all the other crap how the school would look at it?

I prefer letting it go and see how it goes at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT