ADVERTISEMENT

The XFL

froropmkr72

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
Anyone want to make a prediction as to how many weeks it lasts? I'll watch it because it's football played outdoors.

At least three years.
I don't know how these games are going to appear in some of these larger (60,000+) stadiums. It might of been better to have more franchises in some of the smaller southern climates with 20,000-30,000 seat stadiums. I like June Jones, Norm Chow and the Run and Shoot of Houston against LA. It's a little captivating for a true football fan. You might be right though.

June Jones....Rolovich's mentor..is doing very well. Ya know he's watching.

I don't know how these games are going to appear in some of these larger (60,000+) stadiums. It might of been better to have more franchises in some of the smaller southern climates with 20,000-30,000 seat stadiums. I like June Jones, Norm Chow and the Run and Shoot of Houston against LA. It's a little captivating for a true football fan. You might be right though.
It is a better run league that the Alliance of American Football. Vince McMahan learned his lesson the last time he rain a failed league. The games are on Networks, which the AAF was not. There is big money backing the teams. This league will last at least a few years.

Reactions: PeteTheChop
OK, Dallas is playing next with Bob Stoops as HC and Hal Mumme running the Air Raid. Should be interesting.

I love some of the rule tweaks. The kickoff format is far better than just doing everything possible to eliminate kickoffs.

I won't be a die hard fan, but I will definitely watch if I am home. Entertaining product. I expect you will see more college-esque play.

I went through the rosters (quickly) - zero Cougs?

A ton of Huskies, Beavs and Ducks. Im thinking coaching tie in somewhere...?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT