ADVERTISEMENT

They begin to fall

He failed on recruiting. He let Borghi slip through his hands, because he didn't keep in touch. Keep the fire lit.
Perhaps his coaching staff doesn't like followup.
You've got to have the right coaches who are good with recruiting and follow up. USC also has concerns, in this specific discipline.

Reactions: Cougatron
When he arrived he started a lot of really young guys and took his lumps with losses while he had the freedom to build the program. It paid off in the short term, when those guys all turned seniors and they won the south, but once they graduated, he was out of experienced players and out of time.

Re: Borghi, multiple Rivals recruiting analysts told me he decommitted after CU recruited another RB and the Buffs wanted to move MB to WR. Borghi, of course, wanted to play RB. Thus, he moved on and WSU pounced.
Why would you want to play for a coaching staff that doesn't see the value in your ability to truck players into the end zone?

Reactions: random soul
I just looked at CU's commitment list. By far their coolest commit is 6'7" 280 offensive lineman Valentin Senn. He is from Innsbrook Austria. I wonder how they found out about him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT