ADVERTISEMENT

This season is already a success

chipdouglas

Hall Of Fame
Mar 16, 2005
And it was a success after 6 wins; even more at 7, and even more now at 8 with a couple to play.

It's a success even if we drop the final two, though clearly none of us wants that.

Is there anyone who could have heard that we would win 8-10 by Year 4 (with a bowl game in Year 2) and walked away from the CML price tag? Early in the season I thought 7 would be a good result, so I'm very happy at 8+.

This is the season that Leach and the Cougs needed. It validates Leach, the whole program and obviously helps recruiting . I couldn't be happier especially after how our first game turned out.
The Coug alumns who want a coaching staff that will party with them at the Acropolis are the only Cougs who are frustrated with Leach winning.

This is the season that Leach and the Cougs needed. It validates Leach, the whole program and obviously helps recruiting . I couldn't be happier especially after how our first game turned out.
The Coug alumns who want a coaching staff that will party with them at the Acropolis are the only Cougs who are frustrated with Leach winning.

AHHHHH!!!!! The good ole boy network has been dismantled. Good riddance.

And it was a success after 6 wins; even more at 7, and even more now at 8 with a couple to play.

It's a success even if we drop the final two, though clearly none of us wants that.

Is there anyone who could have heard that we would win 8-10 by Year 4 (with a bowl game in Year 2) and walked away from the CML price tag? Early in the season I thought 7 would be a good result, so I'm very happy at 8+.
Agree. I didn't see 8 wins. Funny how other teams look so daunting at the beginning of the season when you are coming off a 3 win season.
Yes, even if we lose to UW (with or without Falk), the season is a resounding success. I'm happy for these guys and our fans. We've been waiting too long for a breakout season.

It is important to finish strong. There are still 6,600 season tickets to sell next season.

This has been a good season so far, no doubt... but, there is a growing chance for a GREAT season if we finish strong.

There were several posters here who projected 8 wins before the season started. I must admit that i started seriously doubting that prediction after the Portland state game. I saw that as a guaranteed win but also saw the UCLA and ASU games as losses. The cougs with a couple of breaks could have been 11-0 going into the AC. But it was a great regular season and hopefully tops it off with a victory over the mutts.

Reactions: froropmkr72
Agree, El C. I'd say it has already been a great season, considering where we've been and how the season started out. Sure would be nice to win the next two....but it's been a fun and exciting ride in 2015.

Glad Cougar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT