F-them all.

B1G:
Oregon - (blech) T-1st, 6-0
uw - T-10th, 4-3
FUSC - 15th, 3-3
FUCLA - 18th, 1-5

Big-12
ASU (what?) - T-4th, 5-1
Colorado - T-4th, 4-2 (that Sanders is for real. Not sure how KSU beat them, and I watched most of the game!)
UA - T-9th, 3-3
Utah (hah hah) - T-9th, 4-2
(of note - TT T-1st, 5=1)

ACC
Stanford - T-12, 2-4
Cal - - T-15th (last), 3-3

Did I say F them all?

F-them all.

B1G:
Oregon - (blech) T-1st, 6-0
uw - T-10th, 4-3
FUSC - 15th, 3-3
FUCLA - 18th, 1-5

Big-12
ASU (what?) - T-4th, 5-1
Colorado - T-4th, 4-2 (that Sanders is for real. Not sure how KSU beat them, and I watched most of the game!)
UA - T-9th, 3-3
Utah (hah hah) - T-9th, 4-2
(of note - TT T-1st, 5=1)

ACC
Stanford - T-12, 2-4
Cal - - T-15th (last), 3-3

Did I say F them all?
I think stay afloat and a reshuffling is coming sooner than later . The teams traveling two time zones are like 2-12 and would be 1-13 if USC didn't choke against Penn State .

A lot of money for USC to pay Riley for being a .500 coach .

This forum is one of my 3 favorite ones to follow when it comes to all things PAC-12. But I hate to say it, this forum is a bit behind the others when it comes to noting the struggles of the former PAC-12 teams in their new conferences. Cross country travel is taking the blame. Seems like Jon Wilner has written about it a few times, including this very recent effort:

Saturday Night Five: The former Pac-12 schools are struggling

The above link should work as I've never had any problems with sports360az.

I can't wait for cross country travel to take its effect on the Ducks in this year's playoffs.

This forum is one of my 3 favorite ones to follow when it comes to all things PAC-12. But I hate to say it, this forum is a bit behind the others when it comes to noting the struggles of the former PAC-12 teams in their new conferences. Cross country travel is taking the blame. Seems like Jon Wilner has written about it a few times, including this very recent effort:

I can't wait for cross country travel to take its effect on the Ducks in this year's playoffs.
It’s not that we’re slow to note it (We predicted it). It’s that we don’t care. They’re dead to us.

Reactions: Coug1990

What other forums? I hang on UNLV's Rivals site (they love me there. Really! Just ask me!) and the wcsboard. I check Benny's House once in a while. Nice article BTW.

• Love
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Loyal - Best place I've been able to find for info & discussion on the PAC-12 rebuild is:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pac12/

Several of the links I've posted in this forum have come from this Reddit forum. I believe one of the opinion leaders on this forum, pblood40, is a Duck.
Like these Rankings I found on the Pac-12 Reddit site you've recommended:

Note: This was created by nomadicmooseman:

The new PAC 12 power rankings​

Power Ranking by nomadicmooseman

Just for fun I created a poll to rank the current, future, and rumored Pac12 members.
  1. Boise State
  2. Washington State
  3. Memphis
  4. Tulane
  5. Oregon State
  6. San Diego State
  7. UNT
  8. Fresno State
  9. Texas State
  10. UCONN
  11. Colorado State
  12. USF
  13. UTSA
  14. Utah State
I think the biggest surprise has been the consistency of Washington State. I expected a drop off and here they are with one loss to BSU who they played tough until the 4th Q.
This conference, should it ever happen, would be a lot of fun to watch!

nomadicmooseman​

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT