ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrese Ross

etowncoug

Hall Of Fame
Apr 15, 2018
Has entered the transfer portal. Kid count lay the lumber. Fairly sure he's wanted for murder in the state of Texas following the hit he had on special teams against Houston 2019.

Reactions: Coug90
Has entered the transfer portal. Kid count lay the lumber. Fairly sure he's wanted for murder in the state of Texas following the hit he had on special teams against Houston 2019.
Looks like another transfer headed this way. Chris Jackson from Michigan State, DB. I don’t remember seeing much of Ross this year he got passed up I think? Yeah he could hit, I also remember seeing him take some terrible angles going for knockouts. Good luck to him.

This shows how good WSU's secondary is.

Tyrese Ross is very good at special teams, Nickel, Strong Safety.

If Tyrese got into a time machine and played on one of Leach's bad defense years, at where he is now, development wise, not how he was back then, he would not only start, but might probably dominate as well.

Only reason he Tyrese is not starting is because of:

Jaylen Watson, Isom, Langford, etc

It doesnt matter how awesome, good Tyrese is, Jaylen Watson, Isom, Langford, is that much even more awesomer, better.

Tyrese of course sees that, and is transfering.

I think he finds either a Mountain West/P5 school to start, be 1st off the bench at.

Wish him luck, and hope that WSU doesnt have to play against him.

This shows how good WSU's secondary is.

Tyrese Ross is very good at special teams, Nickel, Strong Safety.

If Tyrese got into a time machine and played on one of Leach's bad defense years, at where he is now, development wise, not how he was back then, he would not only start, but might probably dominate as well.

Only reason he Tyrese is not starting is because of:

Jaylen Watson, Isom, Langford, etc

It doesnt matter how awesome, good Tyrese is, Jaylen Watson, Isom, Langford, is that much even more awesomer, better.

Tyrese of course sees that, and is transfering.

I think he finds either a Mountain West/P5 school to start, be 1st off the bench at.

Wish him luck, and hope that WSU doesnt have to play against him.
Watson was a great surprise, and will be an all-conf player. Isom transitioned nicely to safety and is solid. Hector had that great game against Oregon but he has a ways to go I think...only a freshman so lots of room for growth but I think he will be pushed for PT. Secondary is in great shape with two potential lockdown corners...probably not so much talent since Jason David/Trufant and I think Dickerts gonna make this D fun to watch.

Watson looks to be a great one at corner and Wade-Smith seems to have "it" as well. Throw in George Hicks, who is serviceable and experienced, and I dont see Chris Jackson being higher than #4 on the CB depth chart. His competition for PT are guys like Langford, Justin Anderson, and Oywak. We have the depth to make that a successful unit.

Isom and Hector are solid but depth behind them looks to be an issue. Was hoping Hicks and Ross could provide some depth behind them but that's out. Hicks might challenge Marsh for the starters spot at Nickel too. It'll be interesting to see this play out.

Interesting to me how he thanked the "previous" staff but not the current one.

“I would like to thank the previous coaching staff for recruiting me and challenging me to be the best man and teammate that I could be. Special thanks to my teammates past and present for all the good memories we were able to share together. "

“I would like to thank the previous coaching staff for recruiting me and challenging me to be the best man and teammate that I could be. Special thanks to my teammates past and present for all the good memories we were able to share together. "

Meh......."rosterbation" occurs everywhere that a coaching change takes place. He may not have clicked with the new staff? Or maybe he wasn't doing the things they wanted to see him do, in order for him to play?

Guys leave, guys stay.

It's all part of football.

Reactions: Brent H. and 79COUG

Maybe Leach wasn't a nightmare to play for and Rolo isn't an amazing experience no one can decline. It does speak volumes Ross wouldn't thank Rolo and Dickert. There has clearly been some bad blood in the locker room between Leach's players and the new staff. Hopefully Rolo gets guys who appreciate his rah rah I love you guys style.

Maybe Leach wasn't a nightmare to play for and Rolo isn't an amazing experience no one can decline. It does speak volumes Ross wouldn't thank Rolo and Dickert. There has clearly been some bad blood in the locker room between Leach's players and the new staff. Hopefully Rolo gets guys who appreciate his rah rah I love you guys style.

Leach is gone. Move on. He left us. Somebody had to take the job. It was Rolovich. Some guys are going to love his style. Some aren’t. Leach found that out at Miss State. It happens with coaching changes.

Leach is gone. Move on. He left us. Somebody had to take the job. It was Rolovich. Some guys are going to love his style. Some aren’t. Leach found that out at Miss State. It happens with coaching changes.

Calm down. No one is knocking Rolo. I'm knocking his fanboys who are enamoured with the hat, beard, and style. Same people who Leach irritated because of the way he carried himself.

My opinion of Rolo will continue to be formed by the results on the field.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
Calm down. No one is knocking Rolo. I'm knocking his fanboys who are enamoured with the hat, beard, and style. Same people who Leach irritated because of the way he carried himself.

My opinion of Rolo will continue to be formed by the results on the field.

That was annoying too. Furness calling Leach an embarrassment after BYU, the nagging about instate recruiting, Jim Moore crying how he didn’t discuss injuries. Then how people just made false accusations towards him because he spoke at a Trump rally. How people could call him a racist was beyond me. Look at how diverse his staff was, how he held everybody to the same standard, how he spoke out against injustices by WSU because of a fight. The pettiness towards was old but his personality made him an easy target.

But we saw the same crap from Wulff players that you’re seeing with some of Leach players. Remember after Portland State a former player that went to Eastern got on Twitter had to tell everyone Leach isn’t a good coach because he coached him to hard?

I think any kid that came here from distance, like Florida to play for Leach and with the pandemic are less likely to stay under Rolovich if they don’t have guaranteed spot.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
But we saw the same crap from Wulff players that you’re seeing with some of Leach players. Remember after Portland State a former player that went to Eastern got on Twitter had to tell everyone Leach isn’t a good coach because he coached him to hard?

I think any kid that came here from distance, like Florida to play for Leach and with the pandemic are less likely to stay under Rolovich if they don’t have guaranteed spot.

Kassidy Woods is the only player who really stepped out of bounds. That ranks up there with Marquess Wilson claiming abuse.

The majority of complaints we heard from Wulff guys was how mean Leach was and how he screwed them out of playing time. That spoke to a lousy culture where house cleaning was needed.

If we have an issue with our culture presently, I think it's a product of Rolo coming in with a whole bunch of happy I love you talk which some players interpreted as weakness. They tried to use the climate to strong arm him and found out he's got a Leachian hard ass streak in him. The locker room took sides on this stuff and it became an unpleasant place to be.

Reactions: 79COUG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT