ADVERTISEMENT

***UCLA @ WSU - GAME THREAD***

WSU gets the win!!! Homecoming win and 3-0 in conference and suddenly just 2-3 games from a bowl... COUGS WIN

Never a doubt. Gotta say, not a good play calling night for Leach. Good win though.

Last edited:
Crappy weather team was all sorts of sloppy to match the weather, but hey a win is a win still undefeated in pac 12 play

Game balls to T Martin and Cracraft for stretching out and catching the junk throws from Falk

Give credit to Ucla for playing a tough game. Defense was good for them and the backup QB performed well enough to keep them in the game.
Cougar mental toughness won this one in the end.
Great kick by Sweet to pin the Bruins on the 2 yard line. The game wasn't over until that final interception. I'm thinking a lot of WSU games might go like this right down to the series.

I don't think the political prognosticators were 99+% predicting a Romney win...or any Romney win for that matter in Ohio in 2012. Maybe my memory is fooling me though.
Karl Rove reference. Probably too esoteric.

I had to come relive the drama of the game. I was at my HS reunion on Saturday.

Karl Rove reference. Probably too esoteric.

I had to come relive the drama of the game. I was at my HS reunion on Saturday.
Ah yes. Rove was in desperation mode. He was spinning a nice story to keep viewers fixated on the TV. I didn't buy what he was selling.
Fortieth reunion?

Never a doubt. Gotta say, not a good play calling night for Leach. Good win though.
"Never a doubt?" Someone has hijacked your exact same sig and posted something FULL of doubt earlier in the thread here....you'd better get on that. Some poster is impersonating you....
;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT