ADVERTISEMENT

UW lands a great playoff draw

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
With Georgia out and Alabama earning the 4th seed, UW now plays Texas in the semifinal game, a team they beat last season in their bowl game.

I see UW beating Texas fairly convincingly.

With Georgia out and Alabama earning the 4th seed, UW now plays Texas in the semifinal game, a team they beat last season in their bowl game.

I see UW beating Texas fairly convincingly.
I've watched Texas live twice this season. They've lost their RB1. But they're a top defense in PPG and run D.

I think you'll be very wrong in your prediction.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
Yeah I don’t agree with this. Texas is a damn good team. UW looked impressive against Oregon but this is still a team that should have 2 losses and could easily have 4.
Patrol is out here trying to hype up next season's Seattle special at Lumen with "powerful" UW as the marketing ticket.

Ewers was hurt and Brooks is out for the season now. But UW hasn't played against a defensive line featuring T'Vondre Sweat.

Yeah I don’t agree with this. Texas is a damn good team. UW looked impressive against Oregon but this is still a team that should have 2 losses and could easily have 4.
UW is overrated. They should have lost to the beavers, probably to the Cougs. Ducks could have taken them down twice. They’re not a dominant team in any phase, and if they make the NC they’ll be the weakest team there in the playoff era.

Texas home game as hundreds of Husky fans brave 24 hour, 3 layover flights to New Orleans while Texas fans enjoy a leisurely afternoon stroll to the game.

Sark 1. DeBoner 0

Kudos to the CFP committee for keeping UW out of the last Rose Bowl 🌹

Last edited:
Reactions: COUGinNCW
UW is overrated. They should have lost to the beavers, probably to the Cougs. Ducks could have taken them down twice. They’re not a dominant team in any phase, and if they make the NC they’ll be the weakest team there in the playoff era.
Don’t forget ASU and Utah. Thing about them is they seem to become those teams that plays to the level of their opponent.

If they played against us the way they played against Oregon they wouldn’t have needed the refs help to win.

Texas home game as hundreds of Husky fans brave 24 hour, 3 layover flights to New Orleans while Texas fans enjoy a leisurely afternoon stroll to the game.

Sark 1. DeBoner 0

Kudos to the CFP committee for keeping UW out of the last Rose Bowl 🌹
Deboner beat Sark last season.

Patrol is out here trying to hype up next season's Seattle special at Lumen with "powerful" UW as the marketing ticket.

Ewers was hurt and Brooks is out for the season now. But UW hasn't played against a defensive line featuring T'Vondre Sweat.
Hype up? The game is going to be sold out and will be our highest rated game of the season. There’s no need to market it.

Hype up? The game is going to be sold out and will be our highest rated game of the season. There’s no need to market it.
Exactly one Seattle game sold out - the first one. Attendance declined quickly after that, and wasn’t even rescued by playing conference games there.

If it sells out, it’ll be 2/3 UW fans, and it’ll be even more of a home game for them. Eventually, UW will decline to come to Pullman and offer to let us wear our home unis at Lumen, but they get 2/3 of the seats and gate. Just like they already tried in ~2010.

Reactions: Coug90
Exactly one Seattle game sold out - the first one. Attendance declined quickly after that, and wasn’t even rescued by playing conference games there.

If it sells out, it’ll be 2/3 UW fans, and it’ll be even more of a home game for them. Eventually, UW will decline to come to Pullman and offer to let us wear our home unis at Lumen, but they get 2/3 of the seats and gate. Just like they already tried in ~2010.
With all of the things our program is facing, this game seems like the least of our concerns. If UW purchases 2/3 of the tickets, that’s on us. We’re being allotted 50% of them.

With all of the things our program is facing, this game seems like the least of our concerns. If UW purchases 2/3 of the tickets, that’s on us. We’re being allotted 50% of them.
Until we hand our allotment over to uw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT