ADVERTISEMENT

Val Martin juco DT

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
The other site is reporting that Val Martin a 6'2 300 lb juco Dt has been offered by the cougs. perhaps the new coach also sees a need on the DL.?We need a more DL prospects than more OL prospects called for by the O Line coach who is underwhelming.

The other site is reporting that Val Martin a 6'2 300 lb juco Dt has been offered by the cougs. perhaps the new coach also sees a need on the DL.?We need a more DL prospects than more OL prospects called for by the O Line coach who is underwhelming.

Hard to say the o line coach is underwhelming when he has taken no star TE types and 2 star guys and molded them into a serviceable Oline. We need More DT types for sure but we still need 2 more Oline in this class.

Reactions: Tx64
Hard to say the o line coach is underwhelming when he has taken no star TE types and 2 star guys and molded them into a serviceable Oline. We need More DT types for sure but we still need 2 more Oline in this class.
Val looks good. Needless to say that all the offensive assistants looked better last year before we start blaming Mastro for the lack of production from the running game.

Hell i thought no one else has said that "we are taking too many O Linemen." :) Say what you will but i consider the O Line a very under performing unit.They had a consensus AA ,,a couple of guys perhaps considered draft material and they looked like horse pucky in many games.But i am glad they are recruiting another D line man. i just had another reason to criticize a coach,i consider incompetent.

Reactions: poose&claws
The cougs need him another frosh DL to make the D line better. One hopes that Tapa is still in school also.

It looks like DL recruit Jermayne Lole DT is a strong lean to ASU. He is visiting there this weekend.That may be a big mistake for the young man who would really benefit from Phelp s coaching.

Reactions: Tx64
I think Claeys will pursue defensive tackle types more relentlessly than we have in previous years. I know dt's are hard to come by, but you just can't have enough. It wouldn't surprise me if the Cougs pursue more than one dt with the hope of landing two. Wishful thinking? Here's to dreaming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT